Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yes I forgot to included it in my collection post here-http://niketalk.com/t/196232/official-authentic-nba-jersey-post-bringin-back-the-jersey-era-info-guide-page-1/23730#post_23413601

anyone knows where i may find the blank lakers jersey? the adidas new style one? 16x Champ & Logoman at the back? 

q

it looks awesome man, I would call the single tagged jerseys pro cut or better quality authentics since they are more likely factory made. all of the lakers gamers in their locker rooms got the serial number patch without any doubts..

I have a couple of single tagged jerseys too, yup it's a reali gd way to get special editions as the price on meigray are insane...:smile:
Those are factory made jerseys, some of them are prepared for emergency use. I would define them as issued/pro cut ones, compare with those players worn called gamers. That would be a better idea.

You know 2010-11 season they have retail pro cut ones with box,  those are more close to retail authentics with paper inside sewning.

Last edited:

Any chance this is legit with a fake patch?

If fake, why? Shoulders too wide? Trim incorrect? I'd like to learn rather than have to bother you guys every time I'm not sure about one of these.

Thanks
These two tags signal fake. That 52 is written too thick. It says made in Vietnam and then Indonesia in a different language! Also I believe all Reebook and Adidas jerseys are made almost completely out of polyester. Champion was 100% nylon. Forgot what Nike, Starter and Puma were made out of. 

These two tags signal fake. That 52 is written too thick. It says made in Vietnam and then Indonesia in a different language! Also I believe all Reebook and Adidas jerseys are made almost completely out of polyester. Champion was 100% nylon. Forgot what Nike, Starter and Puma were made out of. 
Thanks, appreciate it. I didn't think finding an '07-'08 style home Ray would prove so difficult. I can't seem to find one.

If anyone can point one out to me, or has one themselves they want to part with please let me know.

Anyone see that M&N IG post of the magazine. I'm assuming they're bringing back that teal MJ All Star jersey.

Anyone see that M&N IG post of the magazine. I'm assuming they're bringing back that teal MJ All Star jersey.

they have an ad/poster that has a bunch of released throwbacks and the only special on that stuck out was the teal jordan...

I wonder if the "2" will be upside down again.
laugh.gif
 I honestly never cared for that jersey anyway. I like the white West one though.

Dont know if anybody caught this back when the playiffs were happening

But check out the custom? Gamer? I dont even know. Unless he got a hook up of some sort

Gonna keep a fresh 300 handy just in case...Because those are all jerseys that are available now/or recently...outside of the Jordan all star of course.

Last edited:
Dont know if anybody caught this back when the playiffs were happening

But check out the custom? Gamer? I dont even know. Unless he got a hook up of some sort

iv'e seen two of those same blanks on ebay with the serial numbers, both jerseys in different sizes.

sixburgh that's a super rare barkley. i've seen one of those on ebay for months but was too cheap to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom