Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I hope you're right AirXav. I need to figure out how to best ship my best jerseys with insurance outside of the U.S. Selling the cheap ones was the worst though. I've had people say they need to wait for their paycheck so they could afford the $40 I'm asking for, then never contact me again.

My cheaper jerseys that I tried to unload are the larger sized Reeboks and Adidas (plus certain MLB jerseys which tend to sell for less). I would rather burn my Champion jerseys than to sell them for that :lol: .

Last edited:
Hope you get it bro
Thanks Fam...

Same Ewing was sold a few days ago for a much higher price; don't know if it's the same...
I believe its the same Jersey....somebody probably flaked...
Higher price?? Is that really the going rate on these?
I feel like some jerseys dont have a going rate...KOBE and Jordans do....but rare jerseys like a ewing sonics or a payton lakers...they seem like they are worth more...but no one is gonna pay prices like that...IF i am gonna spend that kind of $$$ ill spend a little more and get a Authentic Kobe ...
Selling jerseys is such a pain. Trying to get fair market value is like pulling teeth, I don't envy the days of listing and relisting and answering stupid questions and lowballers. If I ever decide to sell my collection I may just pay someone to do it for me.
Hope u do sell cuz I am $$$ ready...I am collector like many here..not like RTR...Seems like we are a good bunch of collectors here...so pretty sure we are wiling to spend a little...

Cmon guys.... If you want to buy dudes jerseys then send him a Pm instead of openly talking about it. Otherwise, just wait for him to list them in the classified section.

Cmon guys.... If you want to buy dudes jerseys then send him a Pm instead of openly talking about it. Otherwise, just wait for him to list them in the classified section.
We are just encouraging him to sell...not like he posted jerseys and prices of what he wants to sell....

But since your around this thread now ill stick with the rules...

Nah BigJ it's not like that...eyeanks has lots of great stuff that we all dig. He posted collection pics a while ago. Some great rare stuff. He's not selling and...well at least I'm not trying to egg him on to sell. It's just more "pie in the sky" type stuff. Ya know...funnin on the interwebs in here.

Nah BigJ it's not like that...eyeanks has lots of great stuff that we all dig. He posted collection pics a while ago. Some great rare stuff. He's not selling and...well at least I'm not trying to egg him on to sell. It's just more "pie in the sky" type stuff. Ya know...funnin on the interwebs in here.

Naw it was some posts I deleted that weren't appropriate.

I'm sorry to be an issue. Just can't hang in threads where stuff goes like that.

Last edited:
@bigj505  I swear you just follow me around and bust me anytime i bend the rules
mean.gif
roll.gif

Whoa that escalated quickly lol. I'm sure that someday I'll sell off my collection when the time is right, but not now. I'll give NTers a head's up if and when that happens. But it won't be cheap! Thanks for the kind words guys.

I just wanted people who maybe haven't sold jerseys before to get an idea of the other side of the situation. It's extremely annoying when you have spent a long time researching and looking for jerseys and then someone gives you an insulting offer and acts like they were doing you a favor, or initiates contact and doesn't respond back. Unfortunately some of these traits have occurred with NTers and members of the jersey boards like jersey-central or the jersey groups on facebook. I've had better luck with international buyers but unfortunately it's expensive to get insurance overseas, and I would never ship a jersey like a Jordan pro cut for example, without insurance. I guess in that case the buyer would have to be willing to pay the insurance cost however much it is.

Last edited:
My bad dude. People really do catch feelings when J takes action in their account saying I'm letting others do stuff and other garbage.
No apology necessary for doing your job. Im the sthead that breaks the rules lol. People definitely get too offended on this site tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of that Ewing jersey...Its an Authentic Champion BUT do any of you know if they even release that jersey to the public? or is that a custom? @LikeABoss2  educate me fam

Could be a retail indeed...

First time Ewing didn't wear a Knick uniform, and he still was a good player; well, excepting injuries 
sick.gif

@eyanks: completely agree your point man. Repped.

Last edited:
Quick sizing question on the Champion jersey Barkley Suns  , do they exist in size 56  ?  never saw past size 52 ... i should probably give up and wait a reissue from MN  but hey you never know . 

Quick sizing question on the Champion jersey Barkley Suns  , do they exist in size 56  ?  never saw past size 52 ... i should probably give up and wait a reissue from MN  but hey you never know . 
No 56, 52+3 are the biggest legit Champions you'll see.

Are there any other boards or fb groups people can recommend? Hard to find legit 52 jerseys thanks

not sure u r talking about only suns jerseys or general

but i saw many champion 54 +X jerseys and other warm up gear

probably 54 was the biggest size champion was made.

edit:

btw. shaq was wearing 56+6 1996/97 season with lakers

http://catalog.scpauctions.com/lot-27101.aspx

but it's only 1 jersey that size i saw...
He was asking specifically about Barkley jerseys. I think Oliver Miller wore a 56 Champion with TOR too.

Nice thank you guys. I just bought it from him. Really nice guy. I've just never bought an authentic m&n

The biggest I've seen is a 52, but sometimes the pro cuts fit differently than the tagged size anyway. I have a couple of size 46's and one fits perfectly while I can barely get the other one on. I would ask for measurements for a size 52 if you find one, you may fit into it anyway. Be prepared to pay $500 though....

As far as finding a size 56 in that style, you would have to find a different player and strip the jersey, but I don't think that's a great option given the cost and potential for messing up the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom