Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

came quick... from m&n sale

Repped :pimp: :smokin :pimp:

Was just thinking about this jersey yesterday when I seen D.M. on Sportscenter. One of my favorite NBA logos and dude is a legend. "Not in my house" :lol:

Repped :pimp: :smokin :pimp:

Was just thinking about this jersey yesterday when I seen D.M. on Sportscenter. One of my favorite NBA logos and dude is a legend. "Not in my house" :lol:

Yeah I watched the game was awesome to see him. Ill never forget his sixers days and the finals run with AI. Maybe one day the sixers will retire his number too. Wasn't here long but made a huge impact on philly fans

Hi all, I am new to this forum and have a quick question about this jersey that I just bought. It's Steph curry adidas rev 30 jersey. I just want to make sure that it is an authentic one, everything looks great except the number 30 on the back. It is stitched but the material on the number isn't like rainy in above post. This one is hard and kinda reflective, please look at the last pic. I paid $400 for it and just wanted to make sure I didn't get ripped off, it was a bday present to myself. Thanks for any response!!!!!

It's real, that's how the jerseys from adidas are. Twill

Hard to find actual mesh numbers like the players but your jersey is indeed an authentic and real

It's real, that's how the jerseys from adidas are. Twill

Hard to find actual mesh numbers like the players but your jersey is indeed an authentic and real

Thanks!!! I saw some some on eBay with the mesh number, but dude wanted like 600 for it!!! I was worried for a bit there because the front is mesh but the number is (twill)?, so I thought I got ripped off. Thanks again for your post, makes me feel a lot better now. Anyways, where do people get these authentic jerseys from. I have been searching everywhere and can't find them. I have always bought authentic, not swingman or replica.

They are harder to come by online, check the Warriors online store or NBAstore.eu. The Warriors team store (at oracle) will have jerseys with mesh but they don't ship. 

Hi Guys.

Can anyone tell me if this is worth buying?
$120 AUD starting bid on eBay.
Thanks.

Very fake. Mitchell & Ness have a small note on their FAQ page stating that they don't make college/high school jersey's and they never make "career stat" jersey's such as this either.

Where did you find the yellow kyrie? That's a nice one

But god they ruined the blue jerseys with the fake mesh twill, if it was straight up twill it would look good

Back
Top Bottom