Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

And Repped in that Kobe 8. My favorite version of Kobe. High flying and angry :pimp:

[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji] a little of me is going to die inside when he retires

yea man... ive honestly been sitting back and thinking about where i was in life when some of these athletes started their careers.

like im 31 (32 in may) and players like manning, kobe, duncan, charles woodson, etc have been on the scene since i was a pre-teen. its like wow, these guys have been playing my whole adult life. wow and its going to be different now.

yea man... ive honestly been sitting back and thinking about where i was in life when some of these athletes started their careers.

like im 31 (32 in may) and players like manning, kobe, duncan, charles woodson, etc have been on the scene since i was a pre-teen. its like wow, these guys have been playing my whole adult life. wow and its going to be different now.

Perfectly said^ I'm 28 going thru the same motions lol. Soon will be telling the youth "back in our day" lol

Link for 85-86 http://l.j23.co/228DRPb

Last edited:
Came in here to ask the same question.

Wonder if the numbers will turn pink like "The Shot" jersey
nerd.gif
Probably why most of us didnt cop. Still mad i have a jersey that is less than 10 years old with bleeding from the jersey material. How the hell did this not happen to anyones champion jerseys after 20 plus years but M&N cant do a heavy screen print jersey right. SMH 

Probably why most of us didnt cop. Still mad i have a jersey that is less than 10 years old with bleeding from the jersey material. How the hell did this not happen to anyones champion jerseys after 20 plus years but M&N cant do a heavy screen print jersey right. SMH 

Reason why I didn't. Unacceptable for the price.

The shot jersey hasn't bled yet? I copped this morning. Regret selling my shot jerseys but meh

Anybody know a good tailor shop in LA? I got a Rev30 jersey I need to shorten up.

Last edited:
there's more differences between the shot and 63pts m&n jerseys

than jerry logo

the shot jersey is screen printed at all

63pts is all vinyl

funny thing is originally both jerseys were half screen printed ("bulls" wordmark)

and half vinyl (numbers and letters).

for me it's unacceptable. if they don't care,

why not sublimate all, will be much cheaper.

btw. more funniest thing is they know how to made accurate jersey.

and they know 80s bulls jerseys were half screen printed and half vinyl

here's limited jordan rookie (boxed)

it's all a about costs. it's much cheaper to make full screen printed or full vinyl.

suck u mitchell&ness.

i'm trying educate them on twitter/instagram, but that make non sense...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom