Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

DHD28 and i don't think the curry sleeved is really an unreasonable price. he probably paid $100+ for the blank and the same when you factor shipping to eps, paying tax and having them ship it back. i believe eps charged $85 to do a mesh jersey.

now that kobe sleeved :wow:

DHD28 and i don't think the curry sleeved is really an unreasonable price. he probably paid $100+ for the blank and the same when you factor shipping to eps, paying tax and having them ship it back. i believe eps charged $85 to do a mesh jersey.

now that kobe sleeved
eek.gif
Thanks for the price update General.

How do I remove the name off a champion replica jersey? do i just use acetone? also, what about the nba and champion patches?

Last edited:
eyanks eyanks

Bro keeps coming with the undisputed HEAT!!! Man...do you have a team of searchers or you have the Terminator type red eye retinal scanning ish? You find EVERYTHING! :smokin

eyanks eyanks

Bro keeps coming with the undisputed HEAT!!! Man...do you have a team of searchers or you have the Terminator type red eye retinal scanning ish? You find EVERYTHING! :smokin

:lol: no magic here. I just search for what I want. So for the Nate Thurmond I searched "Thurmond jersey". I check a couple times of day, takes 10-15 minutes a day for me to look.

I also get jerseys offered to me before it hits the market because people know if I want something I'll be fair with them and if we agree on a price I just pay them without any nonsense, and if I don't then I at least have the courtesy to let them know that and don't leave them hanging, and I keep the communication open in case I want to buy something later on. If you just ignore the person who has something to sell then forget about them ever offering you anything else. So pretty much, be ready to pay and be professional and respectful, people are busy and don't have time to waste with people who don't know what they want or are too cheap/broke to buy stuff they ask about, and I've ran into LOTS of these people as I've sold my jerseys over the years.

Amazing Penny Collection

Also, looks like the Kobe 99-00 finals M&N sold quickly... I was sleeping on them hoping to pick it up on a discount and looks like they're all gone. I'll wait for them to show up on fanatics or the bay

Back
Top Bottom