Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That must be one of the last years someone wore a captains patch. Never really noticed how it disappeared from jerseys. 
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1380973

it's the pinstripes going down the jersey that dont match. the stripe down the middle is supposed to be green/teal, but on the jersey on ebay it is purple. i checked out the jersey on other players, willie green, austin rivers, anthony davis, and all have a green/teal line down it. also, the buyer says melo and cp3 came to china (jordan tour) and gave him this jersey. according to him it is game worn, but cant show proof

jersey experts, i have a question for you guys. i know what the kobe bryant rookie jersey looks like, like most of you. but my question is, i have seen the lettering on the name "Bryant", but when you look at the rookie jersey, the letter "A" looks different from other so-called rookie kobe gamers. does anyone know why? some might say that those jerseys that have different lettering from the kobe jersey in the pictures are a fake. then why does DC Sports still sign a letter of authenticity?

i have seen a shaq game worn jersey, but also the lettering on the letter "A", seems different from the kobe rookie jersey, when it is both from the same year ('96-'97). does anyone know? i am interested in buying a kobe rookie game jersey. but so many things dont add up.

i know in 97-98, when the lakers went from wearing champion to nike, the lettering changed too.

just wanna know what the experts here think..
not only A is different. Y and N are also unique. letters had wider outlines.

all kobe gamers in his rookie season had that font. all numbers and letters that era were cut manually, not machines.

not sure but that DC letter is probably a fake. btw. you can easly call to DC

not only A is different. Y and N are also unique. letters had wider outlines.
all kobe gamers in his rookie season had that font. all numbers and letters that era were cut manually, not machines.
not sure but that DC letter is probably a fake. btw. you can easly call to DC

how about the shaq gamer from 1996-97? since i see a lot like that , with different font on the back, yet they are still supposedly game worn, and also with loa from dc sports. perhaps fake.

there is also a kobe rookie on ebay but im doubting if it is real, it is 20000. placement of the #8 looks too high

Last edited:
It's been raining for like 2 straight months over here. Finally got to rock the Draymond joint

Smoke em if you got em
Fly jersey dude. Very nice 
pimp.gif

When the sleeves from the underneath shirt show its an awful look. That Cavs giant C sleeves jersey is also terrible. Only reason people own it is because they won a Chip wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom