Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wish I had a plug but instagram is the next best thing

Mailman came through today

14-15 season I believe they only wore these twice against the Kings & Magic

didn't warriors store have em but then again that doesn't count sine they would be customizing them in house

but what you're saying is correct, I wouldn't be shocked if Adidas did make mesh authentics and they're just sitting in a warehouse somewhere and end up in outlet and sale racks this summer. I bet some people will find some gems soon.

won't be me though
laugh.gif
warriors store had twill KD away, home, and slate. no mesh though.

I certainly will be hitting my local TJ Maxx  this summer looking for something

Last edited:
Looks like shorts are hitting pretty hard. A couple of sellers have been posting rev30 Spurs, bucks, and hornets.
I got the black alternate bucks myself.

Looks like every time they sell out they raise the price $10

Last edited:
Got a couple of great unique pickups. Been on my watch list forever. 1964-1965 Oscar Robertson Cincinnati Royals durene Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 48 (tagged as large). Also picked up a Minneapolis Lakers George Mikan durene jersey too, size L (not much tagging on this one). Durene isn't produced anymore so these are getting harder and harder to come by.

Looks like shorts are hitting pretty hard. A couple of sellers have been posting rev30 Spurs, bucks, and hornets.

link me to the seller? I just saw a seller had like 50 pairs of the hornets shorts. liquidating starting early!

link me to the seller? I just saw a seller had like 50 pairs of the hornets shorts. liquidating starting early!

i got my pair from bear9702

i got my pair from bear9702

ahh I figured hes a big seller. copped A LOT of authentic shorts from him back in the day

those kobes are dope, but you have to have more money than brains to pay 2 grand for 1 of them :lol:

he'll find a sucker sooner or later.

Last edited:
your talking about the game worn Kobe 8 for 2016-17 but Kobe hasn't worn 8 in a decade and didn't even play for the lakers since he's retired?

ill offer $5k though

Last edited:
finally recived

great job by eps, everything is heat pressed  as it should

bought blank on ebay, to bad is +0, would like ot get +2 but it's great jersey

adidas made also dri fit version but on court were used rev30 so i decied to buy rev30 version...

and here's the teaser...

noooooo it's not #8 or #24:D #holygrail!!!

Last edited:

finally recived

great job by eps, everything is heat pressed  as it should

bought blank on ebay, to bad is +0, would like ot get +2 but it's great jersey

adidas made also dri fit version but on court were used rev30 so i decied to buy rev30 version...

and here's the teaser...

noooooo it's not #8 or #24:D #holygrail!!!
Very nice!

anybody know if there's gonna be any more sixers jerseys going on sale for NBA auctions??

oh and i can't wait to get my Fultz nike elite jersey :pimp:

Last edited:
anybody know if there's gonna be any more sixers jerseys going on sale for NBA auctions??

oh and i can't wait to get my Fultz nike elite jersey :pimp:

you can send NBA auctions an E-Mail and ask, their customer service is very good!

Since they only sold the HWC Lakers jerseys this year and the Sixers wore HWCs as well, I think the chances are pretty high that the HWC jerseys will be auctioned off as well.

Back
Top Bottom