Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yeah super rare. I was following a Jud Buechler on eBay maybe a year or two ago. It sold for about 500ish which was more than I wanted to pay. I think they only played like a game maybe 2 in these back in the day when they were playing out at HP. On a side note - I believe I've been "ballin" in Sprees shorts past few years.... pic once laundry is done

Speaking of the 50th ann. throwbacks. I never even knew about these until last week. Talk about grail status:sick:...
8gkyRv4l.jpg
MnzDsCgl.jpg

LOL Close. EPS. I did a small sample to see how their Rev30 Numbers compare to the real deal. I think I'm going to try JWC after this. His new stuff look SPOT ON to the Adidas mesh numbers.
Whoops. I don't know why I thought it was weewomp posting it instead of you.

Regardless.... I'm definitely hating especially since it's EPS and I still don't have my jersey back :lol:

Jwc still playing games?
They have been showing some nice looking mesh on IG.

Lavine is probably done at this point. They said the Cavs mesh wouldn't be complete until the end of the month

I'll be happy to get em back by the end of October

hey do the rev 30 tanks fit the same as the rev 30 sleeved jerseys?

if so, then i'm gonna need like a 3 or 4xl in em... smh

#teamhuskyboiz

JWC new mesh looks spot on!

Too bad my jersey got made before they made the switch.

That jersey wait from them is gnarly.

Also got these two jerseys in, reacquired them in a size I wanted. 1996-1997 Doug Christie Toronto Huskies (Toronto Raptors) 50th anniversary jersey, size 50 + 3 inches. Traded off my Stoudamire version of this and I'm happy to have it back! Also got this Kobe Bryant Nike sz 48 home.

Toronto5.jpg
Toronto6.jpg
LosAngelesLakersNike1.jpg
LosAngelesLakersNike2.jpg

Bruhhhhhh.... :wow: :sick: :smokin I can't...I have low key looked for a white Robinson for quite some time...ugh...my soul hurts and is happy for you at the same time, such a killer pick up! eyanks eyanks stays killing this thread!

Word eyanks eyanks is a straight serial killer! As much as I appreciated Christie's contributions here, my heart dropped as I read you traded away your Damon!!

So...you had it, then you CHOSE not to have it anymore?!??!
giphy.gif

Word eyanks eyanks is a straight serial killer! As much as I appreciated Christie's contributions here, my heart dropped as I read your traded away your Damon!!

So...you had it, then you CHOSE not to have it anymore?!??!
giphy.gif

Damon didn't fit me and I honestly didn't see it really ever fitting me, and I wanted the Robinson without spending the money so traded it straight up. Ended up being cheaper for me financially to do it this way.

There's a ton of those expensive Rev 30s sitting on ebay, they act like they're rare Champion pro cuts. I mean the Toronto jersey has been on ebay a few times for less than half of that one.

I literally just saw a Champion pro cut in that style for 1/2 the price.

Also got these two jerseys in, reacquired them in a size I wanted. 1996-1997 Doug Christie Toronto Huskies (Toronto Raptors) 50th anniversary jersey, size 50 + 3 inches. Traded off my Stoudamire version of this and I'm happy to have it back!
Yep, that's the one I was referring to.

Back
Top Bottom