Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit check for this MJ jersey, please (don't know anything about STARTER Authentics):

mj starter 48 - 1.jpg
mj starter 48 - 2.jpg
mj starter 48 - 3.jpg

Fake...starter never made Authentics
This is not true. I had an authentic Kobe Starter jersey. That Mj might be real but I'm no expert on Starters. I mean toward it being legit because it has that droopy neck collar trim like that Kobe I once owned

That starter isn’t an authentic its a swingman type jersey

And to me it’s legit

But I also could be wrong but people also called the random Kobe starters fake as well but those were legit.

I think I’ve seen this bulls only one other time and it was hell of a long time ago

This is not true. I had an authentic Kobe Starter jersey. That Mj might be real but I'm no expert on Starters. I mean toward it being legit because it has that droopy neck collar trim like that Kobe I once owned
Ok I'll say it again. FAKE...starter NEVER made Authentics.

I would go an do some research on that fugazi Kobe jersey of yours

Ok I'll say it again. FAKE...starter NEVER made Authentics.

I would go an do some research on that fugazi Kobe jersey of yours
My terminology may be off. So it's not an authentic jersey but it is definitely a legit one as in not fake

yeah why what u lookin for?
Can't speak for him, but I'd love to know if they have any inventory of the Sixers jerseys they advertised about a week ago. Trying to track down an XL before I commit to a custom Embiid or Simmons jersey.

Can't speak for him, but I'd love to know if they have any inventory of the Sixers jerseys they advertised about a week ago. Trying to track down an XL before I commit to a custom Embiid or Simmons jersey.

Yeah thats what I was going to ask, but I ended up just getting a 44 on their online shop after the link was posted again. Only reason I wanted to ask if anyone on here could go their was cos they have a weird amount of negative feedback on their facebook regarding their customer service and lost orders and stuff.

I was going to wait on it and get a 48 but after that link got dropped again it seems people jumped on it quickly, and yeah the sixers shop charging $250 is a bit random.

Lol yes they did make authentics bro

Starter NEVER made authentics.

Thinking about it, those jerseys were some sort of Swingmans from back in those days, but no NBA team ever wore Starter jerseys. End of story

If anyone can prove me otherwise I will PayPal them $10.

Starter NEVER made authentics.

Thinking about it, those jerseys were some sort of Swingmans from back in those days, but no NBA team ever wore Starter jerseys. End of story

If anyone can prove me otherwise I will PayPal them $10.

You are 100%

INCORRECT.

Multiple teams wore starter, this was way before when a single brand would have the rights to all the teams.

At the Nike teams were wearing nike, champion, and starter

I have a Starter Kemp Cavs and they were also the on court supplier for the Hornets, Warriors, Nuggets, Knicks, Rockets, Bucks, Timberwolves and Kings for the 98/99 & 99/00 seasons.

Edit: As robpzee612 robpzee612 beat me to illustrating by mere moments. lol

Back
Top Bottom