Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

$16-18 for shipping to US. Just don't be too greedy with your shipment to avoid customs fees. I think the threshold is $800.
It’s around 16 dollars for express shipping which takes about 2-3 days. And it’s a little less for standard shipping but the one time I did that it took 14 business days.

Low key tempted to grab one of those MPLS Kobe's

I like the length but worried about width. Do they re stock sizes often?

Last edited:
Low key tempted to grab one of those MPLS Kobe's

I like the length but worried about width. Do they re stock sizes often?
They are custom made. The width is fine. But I’m not sure if there will be anymore made. There was a batch made

They are custom made. The width is fine. But I’m not sure if there will be anymore made. There was a batch made

I know. I still haven't found a medium home rev 30 Kobe ever since Hardwoodfames cancelled my order. That was like a year ago lol.

These throwback customs are tight and price looks a lot better than $400-500

Both of these are rivalry too. They are pretty clean.

Attachments

• 64235D53-6668-4F3D-92DC-937191DC2BC0.jpeg
    64235D53-6668-4F3D-92DC-937191DC2BC0.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 33
I use to buy 44 in Mitchell & Ness Authentic, M in Adidas swingmans, and L in Rev30 Authentics.

Should I buy 48 for Nike authentics?

Hah... I would just get a customized swingman over at NBAStore EU with both numbers for half the price.

Just got my Nike authentic Ball jersey. Interesting comparing against the previous Adidas jersey.

I thought the Lakers uniform looked brighter/"yellower" than before (on TV)......now in real life it seems to have gone from Lakers Gold to Lakers Canary!!!!

Also, no holes on the side of the jersey plus numbers and logo not as "luxurious" as the Adidas one.
Still love it though! :D

(Also, hard to see in the pic but the Ball jersey numbers has the holes in it. I have seen some that don't for some reason (not really Authentic then))

2.JPG
1.JPG

Last edited:
Kinda lame as well how Nike just abandoned the doubled layered last names for Lakers and Bulls as they were really the last teams to still use that style.

Just got my Nike authentic Ball jersey. Interesting comparing against the previous Adidas jersey.

I thought the Lakers uniform looked brighter/"yellower" than before (on TV)......now in real life it seems to have gone from Lakers Gold to Lakers Canary!!!!

Also, no holes on the side of the jersey plus numbers and logo not as "luxurious" as the Adidas one.
Still love it though! :D

(Also, hard to see in the pic but the Ball jersey numbers has the holes in it. I have seen some that don't for some reason (not really Authentic then))

2.JPG
1.JPG

How is the sizing between the Nike 48 and Adidas Authentic L?

It seems to be same length but it seems Nike one is wider. Isn´t it?

I don't consider them fake. Most serious collectors I know would say the same.

USA made, same materials, better accuracy than M&N (mostly). Rivalry is doing M&N better than M&N.

Back
Top Bottom