Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

No. But look at cityofwinners on eBay, he has a lot of rivalry jerseys for sale

Ook I actually bought the Magic '92 AS jersey from him two summers ago. I ended up turning the Magic into a '93 AS Jordan jersey since Its one of my grail jersey & before M&N decided to make that style eventually. (old photo butI took the year tag off & got it tailored as well)
IMG_1262.JPG
IMG_1263.JPG

Kinda lame as well how Nike just abandoned the doubled layered last names for Lakers and Bulls as they were really the last teams to still use that style.

Agree!

How is the sizing between the Nike 48 and Adidas Authentic L?

It seems to be same length but it seems Nike one is wider. Isn´t it?

The Nike 48 is about the same length (a bit shorter) as the Adidas Authentic L and it is also wider. Actually fits me better than the Adidas.....but have to lose some weight!

Also, maybe the canary yellow of the Nike is more like Chick Yellow?!!!! :D

Yes, they told me hopefully January for the authentics.
I'm actually relieved, too many releases and eBay finds has led to too much spending lately for me anyway.
It's one of the only jerseys I want the patch on em so I was disappointed. I guess it frees up some money.

It's one of the only jerseys I want the patch on em so I was disappointed. I guess it frees up some money.
Yeah, I really like the design and the patch makes it even better, by far the best sponsor imo.
My dad had some beautiful Harleys growing up too so, although I don't ride, there is definitely a personal connection for me.

So I’m thinking about buying the blank GSW authentic jersey from retro2heritage. Which customizer do you guys recommend getting the jerseys done by.

I know there is jwc, esp and Cosby.

Who would be the best quality/auccruacy while being cheap?

pretty sure cosby dont do warriors and you only have two options. neither of them are cheap and they both take forever.

been a while since i had erither of them do something for me. jwc>eps. eps was stiff and thicker and jwc was more like the real deal. it seems they improved as well. they take long and they are more expensive, plus shipping high to another country. i'd go with eps if you want to save some money and are not very picky.

Last edited:
You mean on mesh #?
'cause I've tried both and both work so well. Maybe JWC's mesh is a little more on point, but otherwise it's close IMO.
And it takes a while onboth parts...

Back
Top Bottom