Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

E2B248DB-8E4C-4BF4-B28E-80378A9AC7CF.jpeg
Just scooped up these shorts, but I have no idea on details of it. What are they worth and if it’s legit.

Thanks! I just bought them as I was looking for the 96-97 Mitchell and Ness Lakers Authentic shorts and I stumbled upon these and I bought them because of my impatience as no one seemed to be selling the Mitchell and Ness shorts in a size small (36).

Straight up look like a pair of briefs.

E2B248DB-8E4C-4BF4-B28E-80378A9AC7CF.jpeg
Just scooped up these shorts, but I have no idea on details of it. What are they worth and if it’s legit.

Thanks! I just bought them as I was looking for the 96-97 Mitchell and Ness Lakers Authentic shorts and I stumbled upon these and I bought them because of my impatience as no one seemed to be selling the Mitchell and Ness shorts in a size small (36).

Swingman, but they are for grown ups...

:wink:

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...zSinmrSyqtJ2buc-cTy07yoyGsejoNPUaArb7EALw_wcB

Thanks for letting us have some fun :smile:

For all the guys who still have their Champion/Nike authentics from back in the day, out of curiousity, how much were authentics back then?

Hopefully this LC is a little more to your liking...I'm not 100% on it but it looks good.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg
i think I saw this style (remake) in Champs Sports about 10 years ago. I think the inside of the garment has all the Dream Team stats and tournament results.

It's fake

robpzee612 robpzee612 2 things I noticed...besides the shape (tough to totally see with front angle though) is the lack of "USA Basketball" on the tag between MCMXCII and Dream Team, and made in Indonesia. Every other USA one like this is made in Korea. What tipped you off?

Last edited:
robpzee612 robpzee612 2 things I noticed...besides the shape (tough to totally see with front angle though) is the lack of "USA Basketball" on the tag between MCMXCII and Dream Team, and made in Indonesia. Every other USA one like this is made in Korea. What tipped you off?
The shape, should be Made in Korea, the font on the tag, and the MJ tag is crammed up.

Jordan USA is definitely fake. Even the legit NIKE USA Dream team jerseys look pretty bootlegged. With the bubbly+wrinkly foil lettering and all.

I'd suggust looking for the FIBA throwbacks they made in in Pip, Jordan and Barkely, if you are thinking about spending that kind of money. Much better looking jersey IMO

Jordan USA is definitely fake. Even the legit NIKE USA Dream team jerseys look pretty bootlegged. With the bubbly+wrinkly foil lettering and all.

I'd suggust looking for the FIBA throwbacks they made in in Pip, Jordan and Barkely, if you are thinking about spending that kind of money. Much better looking jersey IMO
redmercury redmercury I had one of those from 2012. The fit was just off for me. Mega long and just didn’t fit right. However I do agree that the Nike DT jerseys could have been better without the weird lettering etc, I don’t mind them that much. Found a good legit one for not a terrible price. Plus i’m Moving some things I never wear anymore. As always guys much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom