Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

ANTONIO

Currently own one Nike NFL Game jersey.

I was able to get away with sizing down one size and it's still comfy.

Should I do the same with a Limited and/or Elite ???

Last edited:
quick heads up. majesticathletic.com is having probably the best sale they''ll ever have on their MLB Authentics.  If you sign up for their e club, you get 10% off on top of that, as well as free shipping. I got 3 Mets Authentics and it came out to $315.48 after tax. I don't think think they charge tax for some states as well. But mind you, Mets Authentics retail for $267 on mlbshop.com so this is a pretty damn good deal.  They had a decent selection in other teams as well.  

quick heads up. majesticathletic.com is having probably the best sale they''ll ever have on their MLB Authentics.  If you sign up for their e club, you get 10% off on top of that, as well as free shipping. I got 3 Mets Authentics and it came out to $315.48 after tax. I don't think think they charge tax for some states as well. But mind you, Mets Authentics retail for $267 on mlbshop.com so this is a pretty damn good deal.  They had a decent selection in other teams as well.  

Dang, unfortunately with how trash the canadian dollar is right now it makes these sales almost pointless for us. Good looking on the heads up tho

Sorry if it's been asked but can anyone help me out with a size chart of mid 90's Russell athletic NFL jerseys? Might pull the trigger on a size 50 if that's close to an XL fit

When did MLB Shop get taken over by Fanatics? Selection of authentic jerseys for my team just got reduced to pretty much nothing.

I liked the MLB Shop as it was.

Last edited:
When did MLB Shop get taken over by Fanatics? Selection of authentic jerseys for my team just got reduced to pretty much nothing.

I liked the MLB Shop as it was.
Eww I don't like that at all, seeing the same thing for my team. Guess I'll have to order from Majestic in the future.

I think the change took place today. It sucks to say the least. Majestic has a nice little sale on their authentics right now though. Some of the stuff is getting cleaned out but if they have your team or size you can flourish.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Crud i have a bad feeling its going to be harder to get deals on mlb jerseys now

Damn, it finally happened? I know they said a year or two ago it might happen. Welp, guess I'm done buying Yankees jerseys and fitteds. I buy more MLB gear than any other team because MLB Shop always has deals. **** Fanatics, they never have deals like MLB Shop. Sad day for my collection.

i wonder what happened to all the authentics that were on mlbshop before the switch to fanatics. i highly doubt they all sold out overnight lol. 

hopefully they end up marked down somewhere else. 

I've been holding out until they fix that collar but now NFLshop won't allow you to add the "II" after "GURLEY" for some reason. Size 44 are out too so I went ahead and got this size 40 off a seller. Fits a bit too tight around the shoulders and chest area. Pretty nice jersey though.

Back
Top Bottom