Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I've been holding out until they fix that collar but now NFLshop won't allow you to add the "II" after "GURLEY" for some reason. Size 44 are out too so I went ahead and got this size 40 off a seller. Fits a bit too tight around the shoulders and chest area. Pretty nice jersey though.

Man i wanted to buy this jersey so bad but passed because it had to be customised from nfl shop . Helluva pickup

I've been holding out until they fix that collar but now NFLshop won't allow you to add the "II" after "GURLEY" for some reason. Size 44 are out too so I went ahead and got this size 40 off a seller. Fits a bit too tight around the shoulders and chest area. Pretty nice jersey though.

How big are you? Because I've been wondering if I can do a 40. 

As someone thats never dealt with fanatics can someone fill me in on why they are hated
they like to buy Pro League stores ( NBA Store, and now MLB shop) and remove the sale of authentics in order to push out swingmans, limiteds and replicas. Also, they rarely do significant sales

-They also have zero intimate knowledge about the products they sell.

- It's more likely that corners will be cut to attempt to increase profits. Likely to be less jersey options than before and more likely that customization will be off.

If price is the same, go with the team store before fanatics.

If the team store happens to be run by fanatics, RIP

Last edited:
Very sad about MLB Shop being gone. I buy a lot of authentic jerseys and fitteds from them yearly. Now it's all gone. It hurts.

wow that sucks. well in case you guys havent seen the new majestic authentics, they are AWFUL and I don't think any of you will want to buy them anyway

That's actually a great idea since you'll only need to change the name on the back.

Only problem is I cant find one now. Lol. A few months back they were on clearance on a few sites but since i waited they're gone now

Lot of the Spring Training jerseys this year look really good.

Nice to see that Champions patch on the Royals jersey 
glasses.gif

http://www.mlb.com/photos/gallery.jsp?content_id=162980834&c_id=mlb

Majestic's Website is doing 60% Authentic Jerseys with the new ones arriving this year FYI

EX : $117.10 for a Mets Authentic with WS patch (Harvey, Matz, Wright, Thor, deGrom etc listed.

They also have the ones without the patch which you can customize for 107 but just watch since they list two and one is for other names then players and one is just for the players on team.

Last edited:
^
Majestic's Website is doing 60% Authentic Jerseys with the new ones arriving this year FYI

EX : $117.10 for a Mets Authentic with WS patch (Harvey, Matz, Wright, Thor, deGrom etc listed.

They also have the ones without the patch which you can customize for 107 but just watch since they list two and one is for other names then players and one is just for the players on team.

Wish they had blue roads....I need to get a blank to sit on until I figure out who is staying long term

Great deal though, especially for Royals fans who want to load up on WS jerseys. Plus who knows if fanatics will offer a deal like this (they probably will after a lot of teasing throughout the year).

^
Wish they had blue roads....I need to get a blank to sit on until I figure out who is staying long term

Great deal though, especially for Royals fans who want to load up on WS jerseys. Plus who knows if fanatics will offer a deal like this (they probably will after a lot of teasing throughout the year).

Yea they only had home WS blues but you could not do players on that one and they were $134.00..........I would of just bought a white and dealt with stains like all my others.

I was actually looking at trying to get a NATS den dekker (I have a bunch of player worn dd's from mets, just a thing I guess :lol: ) and possibly even a murph but they only had white and you could NOT do Murphy.

I have so many from all the different clearance deals of the cool base WS Jerseys, that I am stopping. Already took a Murph, stripped it, and took it to stitches where they made it a Conforto all sewn like the authentic and a number on front since the cool base don't have them on front. Got a blank at the Mets shop for $60 with WS patch when I got my 20 gm pack (Should of just waited before stripping Murph.....dumb me) and a deGrom WS for $50 at Sports Authority.

I think I am good for year. haha.

Last edited:
Yea they only had home WS blues but you could not do players on that one and they were $134.00..........I would of just bought a white and dealt with stains like all my others.

I was actually looking at trying to get a NATS den dekker (I have a bunch of player worn dd's from mets, just a thing I guess :lol: ) and possibly even a murph but they only had white and you could NOT do Murphy.

I have so many from all the different clearance deals of the cool base WS Jerseys, that I am stopping. Already took a Murph, stripped it, and took it to stitches where they made it a Conforto all sewn like the authentic and a number on front since the cool base don't have them on front. Got a blank at the Mets shop for $60 with WS patch when I got my 20 gm pack (Should of just waited before stripping Murph.....dumb me) and a deGrom WS for $50 at Sports Authority.

I think I am good for year. haha.

you strip the murph jersey yourself? i heard that cool base is impossible to strip cause of how delicate the material is, how did it turn out for you?

Back
Top Bottom