Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Hahahahaha, that exchange was funny as hell. I can't even tell. I'm only an expert on Yankees but that Harper looks pretty good. Fakes are too good now.

The differences in those Texans jerseys would annoy the hell out of me. But I'm a weirdo. All of mine are the same. I need that white O'Dell to drop finally.

its not a fake jersey, but the nationals stopped wearing double knit a while ago, bryce harper never wore that style. and its the wrong jersey to have that patch on

You're saying it's a custom?

That has to be what he means, I guess it's different

bigj505 bigj505 most elite customs also have a 'shiny' twill vs the matte finish numbers on the elites straight from the factory. the custom numbers also tend to buckle a lot more. my antonio brown jersey numbers are janky as hell >:
Yea it's something I noticed too

Haven't seen you in a while and I can't believe you were able to find that one. Wow. I don't look as often as I did but I've never seen it. I'm full of envy.

'94, framed & auto'd...

The twill is accurate on this btw. A few players over the years had the identifiers sewn opposed to  screened for some reason, Rice, Young & Bettis in '94, Greg Lloyd in '92.

Last edited:
Got this in today.

Think I'm gonna go ahead and turn it into a Kershaw Rookie. Always wanna buy a Kersh jersey but I always end up putting it off and buying something else. :lol:

Appreciate it fam.
The jersey has already shipped. Lol.
Did my best to compare it to other Rawlings authentics and gamers. The reassurance is always a good thing though, and I figured at $17 I wouldn't be out enough to be mad if it wasn't legit. :lol:

I'll be sending this off to turn it into a 91 Bo Jack.

Last edited:
Another Pro Bowl, another #80, 20 years later...

The last conference formatted Pro Bowl, Nike's 1st design under the new contract and a one year throwback style, a 2013 Victor Cruz worn by him on Media Day (I believe) from his 1st and only appearance in Hawaii to date:

Price was right too. From eBay, .99 opening bid but with a reserve. When I asked what the reserve was and the seller replied $40 after stating he won it at a golf outing and was a Packer fan  I had a feeling we could work out a good deal.
Haven't seen you in a while and I can't believe you were able to find that one. Wow. I don't look as often as I did but I've never seen it. I'm full of envy.
Thanks, yeah, I definitely lucked out and the more I think about it it could very well be in Deion's size for a reason. I'm not sure they actually made regular retail authentics during that era. This could be his back up jersey.

Last edited:
For a jersey that's so tough to find, you have a locker room full!
pimp.gif
 Super Jelly. I always keep my eyes out for a Warner/Holt, but finding this style, my size, in above-average condition, is very hard.

Back
Top Bottom