Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Got my BP jerseys in

And the Cal joint

Reyes fake

Figuerora real, but mets wore no-name jerseys in 1999. Also nelson figuerora played for the mets 08-09, not sure if thats a coach jersey or (most likely) a custom

Hit that rep button for ya boy

Reyes fake

Figuerora real, but mets wore no-name jerseys in 1999. Also nelson figuerora played for the mets 08-09, not sure if thats a coach jersey or (most likely) a custom

Hit that rep button for ya boy
Repped! Thanks you saved me from purchasing the fake. Just cause I'm new to MLB jerseys, what's the tell-tell signs that it's fake?

And thanks, didn't know Mets didn't wear names in 1999.

Repped! Thanks you saved me from purchasing the fake. Just cause I'm new to MLB jerseys, what's the tell-tell signs that it's fake?

And thanks, didn't know Mets didn't wear names in 1999.
After a while you will begin to recognize fakes. It is tough to tell when the seller doesn't provide close-ups, but even from a distance you can see the patches are of the fugazi variety, and the one close up of the back shows that the number and name are not legit (the number of real glacier twill doesn't get bubbly like that)

It's easier to tell when you have a pic of a real one nearby to compare to.

link to 1999 fonzie http://sports.mearsonlineauctions.c...rn-alternate-jersey-(mears-loa)-lot64458.aspx  (just home jerseys, road jerseys had the name on the back)

Last edited:
Been dabbling a bit more with hockey lately. Especially since I have no interest in rev30 twill.

Coming soon

Last edited:
Those prices are crazy as hell. It sucks how much jerseys have gone up in the last five years. Pretty much stopped buying because of it.

Back
Top Bottom