Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I remember Nike having like 3 different versions

Is this the real authentic on field jersey?

Last edited:
I think that guy selling the Peyton is the NTer bigj505 bigj505

Yea it's me. The jersey is legit and I am the original owner. Purchased from a jersey store that has since shut down.
It's the $250 (now $295) elite from a couple of seasons ago and Manning did wear this color in his career.

I don't even mind fake jerseys. Authentics being $250-$350 is a joke. I'm not mad at people buying a fake for $30-$40. I still hate the real awful looking fakes that everyone can see they're fake.

I don't even mind fake jerseys. Authentics being $250-$350 is a joke. I'm not mad at people buying a fake for $30-$40. I still hate the real awful looking fakes that everyone can see they're fake.
I understand your sentiment, but on good days, you can find legitimate authentic jerseys on ebay for cheaper than what you see people dropping on bootleg joints.  I've bought real Mitchell and Ness, and MLB and NBA authentics for less than $15 more times than I can remember

I understand your sentiment, but on good days, you can find legitimate authentic jerseys on ebay for cheaper than what you see people dropping on bootleg joints.  I've bought real Mitchell and Ness, and MLB and NBA authentics for less than $15 more times than I can remember

A lot of people don't know that, they think if you get it for under $100 it must be fake no matter what. And they just buy it anyway and don't care. Not that I can blame them for thinking that, if you can even find a store that sells authentics they are always expensive and the league's websites are always near retail.

Last edited:
The sheer comedy is that I've seen fakes on ebay going for like $200+ and I'm like are you f'n kidding me?  

Back
Top Bottom