Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Quick question. I got a few blank MLB authentics, and I'm looking to get to get them customized to get players name on them. Anybody know any good websites or places that accept shipment orders? I found one place that wants 115 to customize my old school DBacks jersey and I feel like that's od expensive for it. Would really appreciate feedback

Exclusive pro sports aka EPS

http://exclusivepro.com

Last edited:
Quick question. I got a few blank MLB authentics, and I'm looking to get to get them customized to get players name on them. Anybody know any good websites or places that accept shipment orders? I found one place that wants 115 to customize my old school DBacks jersey and I feel like that's od expensive for it. Would really appreciate feedback

Exclusive pro sports aka EPS

http://exclusivepro.com
Good looks means a lot. Are they good?

Last edited:
There were cats on here last season getting Aaron Rodgers Elites for $100 or $130 on eBay from this guy. All legit.

EPS is good, takes a while to get your jerseys back though and a little expensive but they all are.

http://www.bigtimejerseys.com/ is really good for mlb jerseys also they are the official customizers of the diamondbacks

Last edited:

http://www.bigtimejerseys.com/ is really good for mlb jerseys also they are the official customizers of the diamondbacks

I asked them already. They wanted 115 plus shipping and tax. I felt that was alittle too much. But thanks for the feedback.

I'm Trippin guys.

Long day at work. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
To somewhat make up for my blunder.......

Came home to this today.
$25 shipped. Seller said worn twice but looks new to me. Arrived a little wrinkled. No biggie. Will steam it soon.

Thinking about making it a Green or Lo Duca... Thought about Rickey Henderson for a split second....... But naaaaaah... I don't think I could do it.

New pickup, probably my first football pickup on this thread. This is a 1999 Charles Woodson Nike authentic Oakland Raiders jersey, size 48. This is the rare Made in Berlin, WI version. I'm not much of a football guy but I'm very pleased by the quality of this jersey in hand!

Any sites have a Kaepernick Elite in a 40 on sale? I saw D I C K S has them for $125 but they only had a 48 and up.

NFL Shop has Vernon Davis and Aldon Smith authentics for $100.

Last edited:
wrong font on the front. theres a whole ton of kershaw authentics floating around with the wrong font on the front smh
i just looked at some of the previous posts in here and noticed what you're talking about.  

it sucks, but for the price I paid, I can live with it. Got it from that retro2heritage seller on ebay. 

i just looked at some of the previous posts in here and noticed what you're talking about.  

it sucks, but for the price I paid, I can live with it. Got it from that retro2heritage seller on ebay. 

ya i got mine from the same seller. there are other sellers selling kershaw jerseys with the same number problem so i think it was a mass production error by majestic

ya i got mine from the same seller. there are other sellers selling kershaw jerseys with the same number problem so i think it was a mass production error by majestic

Has anyone bought anything else from retro2heritage that had incorrect lettering? I'm thinking of picking up a jersey from them.

Last edited:

I picked this jersey up earlier this year. Was at the Mariners stadium and they have this section where you can buy on field worn jerseys. I have been looking for a Seattle steelheads jersey for a long time and this one popped up. It was Robbie Thompson's jersey from 2013. He was a bench coach I believe. But any of you Bay Area fans might know him from when he played with the Giants. Any ways....only payed $100 for that jersey. A little big on me (it's a 46 and I am a 44). But I am happy with it. I am still looking for the steelheads jersey with a little extra black pin striping going on. One day....

Also......had to get this jersey earlier this month when Griffey had his number retired....just had to get it....

I want this so bad, but $300 + :x

It was expensive and the most I have ever paid for a jersey but I figure I will be going to Mariners games for life. This will fit and stay clean for years and years. And growing up watching him was great. Loved the 3 games where they honored him and retired his number.

Back
Top Bottom