Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I'm a large human. 6'3 280 - Where are these cheaper elites you speak of...

I got an elite a month ago from fanatics when they had their sale on Nike products. I forget exactly what deal they had but for an elite I think I got a good deal. Just stay on top of fanatics....seems like they always have some sale going on.

What style NFL jersey fits the best Elite, Limited, or Game?

I have all three and after a few wears the Elite by far

Really? I felt the Limited was actually more comfy than the elite.

After a few wears my elite is by far the most comfy. It was stuff as hell around the shoulders at first though

That makes sense since I haven't worn my elites that much. I never knew they had a break in period.

I still haven't worn an Elite. Every time I go to put one on, the fit just annoys the hell out of me and I take it off. I've seen a few people say it's a lot nicer after a few wears.

i think the comfortability of nfl jerseys is relative to the size of the individual. i can see how an elite would be uncomfortable for heavier people as the material is stiffer and the cuts are more tapered. i dont mind them personally. the green bay packers refused nikes uniform redesigns and stuck to the traditional mesh jerseys, they are the most comfortable football jerseys EVER (awesome for me as a packers fan). the raiders also had full mesh up until this season and i think the panthers maybe did too?
I remember a while back I was asking about the packers jerseys and someone pointing out that the reebok ones which full moon has on eBay are the same minus the branding. Need to cop a packers soon but am being lazy right now. When I do should I just go reebok or shell out extra bread for Nike? And elite is code word for authentic right? I don't do swingmans

I remember a while back I was asking about the packers jerseys and someone pointing out that the reebok ones which full moon has on eBay are the same minus the branding. Need to cop a packers soon but am being lazy right now. When I do should I just go reebok or shell out extra bread for Nike? And elite is code word for authentic right? I don't do swingmans

ya elites = nike authentics

personally i would shell out for a nike elite packers because they have the more streamlined cut.... i think they look great. of course if youre more a fan of a looser fit you could go reebok

Nice one, I've had the Trumbo ASG Jersey bookmarked for ages but they still want $277 for it :lol:

just be patient man.... the only reason i scooped this saunders jersey is because it was 75% off... paid $104... msrp (here in canada) was $420

ya elites = nike authentics

personally i would shell out for a nike elite packers because they have the more streamlined cut.... i think they look great. of course if youre more a fan of a looser fit you could go reebok
Ok thanks and I don't need a streamlined cut cuz I'm fat lol. Could probably even rock the reebok with a hoodie underneath. As for sizing if I typically wear a 48 in basketball jerseys would a 46 be good money?

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

New MLB pickups, love them both: First, Cole Hamels 2009 Philadelphia Phillies Championship gold authentic, size 48. This was worn on opening day 2009 to commemorate their 2008 championship. I don't believe that Cole played in this game, but nonetheless a rare one I missed out on years ago and am happy to have.

Next, Felix Hernandez Seattle Mariners teal cool base, size 48.

Yea jersey market has become difficult to shop in, don't know where to buy what anymore

Ok thanks and I don't need a streamlined cut cuz I'm fat lol. Could probably even rock the reebok with a hoodie underneath. As for sizing if I typically wear a 48 in basketball jerseys would a 46 be good money?

i'm inclined to say yes, however its tough to be sure because everyone has a different idea of comfort and looks

Back
Top Bottom