Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

yo you know what's crazy that I noticed? other than NBA authentics and some NHL... NFL & MLB authentics can be had for cheeeeeeeeeeap! I love it.

I completely neglected my NBA collection lately & started loading up on MLB & NFL cuz deal can be had OD.

ive said it before, but I'll say it again..da best thing that ever happened to da jersey community as a whole is da introduction of M&N Authentic batting practice jerseys... they're just so cheap and dope & official, u can credit them for sparking jersey interest within da mainstream again, especially with da tailored for and tackle twill for sub 100...can't beat em.

yo you know what's crazy that I noticed? other than NBA authentics and some NHL... NFL & MLB authentics can be had for cheeeeeeeeeeap! I love it.

I completely neglected my NBA collection lately & started loading up on MLB & NFL cuz deal can be had OD.

ive said it before, but I'll say it again..da best thing that ever happened to da jersey community as a whole is da introduction of M&N Authentic batting practice jerseys... they're just so cheap and dope & official, u can credit them for sparking jersey interest within da mainstream again, especially with da tailored for and tackle twill for sub 100...can't beat em.

Im just not a fan of the cut of the bps. They dope and the price point is great (even more so when theres sales) but i dont like how theyre wide and short.

da first series of em were slim and longer, guess when they caught fire they re-did wider and shorter, but overall I'm satisfied.

da only thing about BP jerseys that I ain't like was da limited player options....like da BP Bo Jackson KC jersey and Stargell Pirates OD saturated...u could get a couple more players those styles to give it more variety, but overall it's been great.

Yankees & Mets is LIT in BP jerseys.

It is funny how resellers are selling NBA authentics/pro-cuts for 4 figures but you can get MLB/NFL/NHL game worns at affordable prices. Reasons for this could be due to NBA teams fielding less players compared to the other sports, and sneaker reselling culture leaking into the nba jersey markets. But either way I agree; I've been building my MLB/NHL/NFL collections lately as your dollar goes a longer way in these sports compared to the NBA.

IDK if mlb bp jerseys are the cause for the resurgence in jersey sales. I think vintage clothing has been trending stronger lately compared to years past, and M&N has pushing jordan jersey releases parallel to jordan sneaker releases....I think both of these developments have made an impact on the sports jersey merchandise market.

Last edited:
I think it has more to do with da fact that MLB players get traded unceremoniously all da time & NFL players get cut daily, so running backs u thought were Poppin 5-6 years ago their jerseys become wild cheap.

I copped a priest Holmes KC Chiefs authentic jersey dumb cheap (BP MLB price cheap) dude was da man before he got hurt, and yet, any bum on a authentic NBA jersey will command big bucks.

u got Drew Bledsoe on da bay, da throwback Patriots joints in wild sizes just chilling.

vintage BP authentic jerseys are SUPER cheap too...hell I ain't complaining at ALL.

Does anyone have pictures of a jersey they had stripped and had a new name and number put on? How'd they turn out?

I didn't know they were selling World Baseball Classic Authentics, I thought they stopped. $330 though, SMH, come the **** on yo.

Well guys, I finally didit. Finally purchased my first authentic jersey today. I'm not a huge baseball fan but I couldn't pass this deal up for my hometown team (pirates) and favorite player (McCutchen). Was only $112 from retro2heritage on ebay.

Will definitely post pictures when it comes in

Last edited:
From the size charts I saw, the cool base is quite a bit shorter than the flex base so I think it should be okay

I prefer to see the actual item as well but stock photos aren't a red flag for me. Just laziness for a lot of sellers. I'm just curious if anyone can confirm there's fakes of these replicas or if they're already hitting clearance racks. WBC isn't that popular in the states so I really don't know which one it is

Yea I use stock photos myself. Hate it when a mfer ask for additional pics and wind up going ghost after you send said pics :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom