Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

You gonna return it or see what they can do? I wouldn't be cool with that yo. YOU NEVER ANSWERED HOW THEY FIT SON?!?!?!

They got some wild looking jerseys. M&N doesn't make anything like this

@Ballerific703  
laugh.gif
 Haven't tried it on, but I purchased a Large so it would have a baggier fit, so I could wear a hoody or sweatshirt underneath it. Probably fits and looks like this...​
 ​
 ​
Yeah that SEALS jersey and Satin 1946 Royals is TUFF! 
pimp.gif
 ​
I been
nerd.gif
 this flannel for about a year now. I might pull the trigger on it....​
 ​
 ​
@VidiViciUn stay with the dope wool joints
pimp.gif

Nice pick up!
Thanks G! 
nthat.gif

@Ballerific703  just contacted them. They confirmed that there were multiple orders that has my defect. EFF is making me a new one and stated to send the defect one back once I get my proper 1919 Rube Foster CAG's flannel.
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Yoo that seals and the minot joints are flames

I kinda wanna cop a Toronto Maple Leafs joint to rep the city. Def need a cap tho

Last edited:
 ​
Yessir! That Minots joints will be copped probably with this Fathers Day sale. The Leafs jersey FLAMES! I thought about grabbing that flannel several times, but just really dislike Drake and dont want to rock anything that has something remotely to do with him. I know im being petty too. 
laugh.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Yoo I love their Vintage Wool Caps w/ Green Satin underlay on the brim. EFF caps are A1! I will not go back to New Era caps.​

Last edited:
:rofl: man im from Toronto and i dont even care for aubrey. Im tempted to grab one. Either that or this home joint

But the patch on that road one is craaazy. The team still plays up here. This league called Intercounty Baseball League (IBL). They play other squads from diff cities in Ontario. Mostly college guys coming home for the summer and ex-pros

Do you go with the same size as your wool M&N?

Last edited:
@ahat20   Yeah.... **** Drake!
laugh.gif
 YEAH that 1952 Toronto Flannel is TUFF!!! As far as sizing, I find that they seem to be a slight bit roomier. TBH you really can't be sure cause they are hand-made to order so it may vary slightly. ​

Last edited:
@ahat20
  Yeah.... **** Drake! :lol:  YEAH that 1952 Toronto Flannel is TUFF!!! As far as sizing, I find that they seem to be a slight bit roomier. TBH you really can't be sure cause they are hand-made to order so it may vary slightly. ​

Maaan i got my eyes on that satchel paige st louis browns joint from M&N for the fathers day sale :lol: i dunno which to cop

That ones cleeeean :pimp:

Havent seen it on the site in a minute. Just noticed they restocked the browns one a couple mths ago

Thats dope they're sending you a new one. Repped for the Drake comments.

M&N needs to rotate some players and styles. I have pretty much all the Giants, Knicks and Yankees jerseys I need. The white Rangers jersey went too fast, I need one.

Ebbets has about 3-4 more I want but they'll have to wait. Even with the sale, it's too much for me.

Last edited:
That ones cleeeean
pimp.gif

Havent seen it on the site in a minute. Just noticed they restocked the browns one a couple mths ago
Yeah mane i grabbed the 1948 Indians Satchel Paige back in 2015 off mlbshop. My greatest steal from mlbshop.com was the 1935 Babe Ruth Boston Braves throwback.

@Ballerific703  Yeah I really dislike Drake and I think it stems from his Album "Take Care" winning the grammy over Nas's "Life Is Good" album. Also him being a Culture Vulture.

Yeah the NY RANGERS hockey jersey is one of my favorite orginal NHL teams jersey aesthetic after the Chicago Blackhawks and then the Detroit Red Wings.

I think you posted that boston braves one before. Joint is butttter. I just been eyeing some wool jerseys lately. That Satchel one and they got a Brooks Robinson O's

Last edited:
I saw this authentic Nationals Stephen Strasburg jersey on eBay being offered in multiple sizes at $83.99 each and free shipping. Too good to be true?

I sent a message to the seller to send me more actual photos so I can make an assessment on it. So far there are only 3 real photos on the listing. The rest of the photos are stock photos which are normally red flags that most sellers post to hide that they're fakes.

Can you guys assess this jersey and listing for me please? Thanks.

Here's the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Stephe...%3A14afe25a15c0aa66b493d108ffffd0f3%7Ciid%3A1

I saw this authentic Nationals Stephen Strasburg jersey on eBay being offered in multiple sizes at $83.99 each and free shipping. Too good to be true?

I sent a message to the seller to send me more actual photos so I can make an assessment on it. So far there are only 3 real photos on the listing. The rest of the photos are stock photos which are normally red flags that most sellers post to hide that they're fakes.

Can you guys assess this jersey and listing for me please? Thanks.

Here's the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Stephen-Strasburg-Washington-Nationals-Authentic-10th-Home-Cool-Base-Jersey/272053212182?_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D2c02db2e6876413e9a701d6a3c9f4865%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D14%26sd%3D391443238151&_trkparms=pageci%253A2a010f40-3aba-11e7-9d7c-74dbd1804e20%257Cparentrq%253A14afe25a15c0aa66b493d108ffffd0f3%257Ciid%253A1

he's legit. i remember these going for auction from ebayer ptfsports and ending around $50

he's legit. i remember these going for auction from ebayer ptfsports and ending around $50
Thanks for verifying that seller I inquired about is legitimate.

I've actually bought from ptfsports off eBay before. Perhaps it was a blank that ended for around $50. His auctions are primarily for blanks, not jerseys with names and numbers on them. He normally sells player jerseys as strictly buy-it-now, not auction sales.

Thanks for verifying that seller I inquired about is legitimate.

I've actually bought from ptfsports off eBay before. Perhaps it was a blank that ended for around $50. His auctions are primarily for blanks, not jerseys with names and numbers on them. He normally sells player jerseys as strictly buy-it-now, not auction sales.

From time to time he does player jerseys too.

Back
Top Bottom