Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

1993 Neal Anderson

I feel like Anderson definitely doesn't get the recognition he deserves, surely because he had the unenviable task of taking over full time after Walter Payton retired as all time leader.
I love the cut of Champion NFL jerseys. You don't see all that many of the authentic versions though.

Thanks @1978S

Hey, if any of you guys are into Star Wars and MiLB, or just unique jerseys, there is an abundance on eBay right now. These were all listed in a 24 hr period, I've seen many other versions too...

Last edited:
If I'm a size 44 in coolbase, should I go down to size 40 in flexbase? I held on up in person and it seems longer with the "flap"...

Soooo happy I got this one. Too many choices from the '89 game, Roger Craig, #57 L.T., Herschel, Lott, Reggie White, etc...

I think I'll have to go with the MVP of the game and one of my all time favorites though, "Scrambin'" Randall Cunningham.

I like how the logos on the shoulders are embroidered, not just patches.

Thanks @ahat20, I know those MiLB jerseys aren't for everyone (myself included) but figured they were interesting enough to share. Look at what popped up today, probably the coolest one I've seen:

i've been a huge fan of Majestic.... until the recent introduction of Flex-base.  Love that all the authentics were USA made and the same as the players wear on field.  But Flex-base seems so forced, with these body panels that really don't make a difference, KILL any pinstripes/patterns, and shot the price up to over $300.

I'm willing to try UA, but first and foremost, they need to keep authentics made in the USA.  UA has been pretty innovative in some areas.  On the college level, they've introduced a faux-flannel sublimated pattern on some throwbacks.  Very cool.

Last edited:
I've always hated the UA brand, logo, look. Not a fan at all.

I agree with you about Majestic. I liked the jerseys and they weren't priced too bad until the last couple years. Yankee jerseys were $130 and $160 for a couple years. Now it's like $230 and $270 or something. I don't buy them anymore because of price and Fanatics taking over MLB Shop.

I've always hated the UA brand, logo, look. Not a fan at all.

I agree with you about Majestic. I liked the jerseys and they weren't priced too bad until the last couple years. Yankee jerseys were $130 and $160 for a couple years. Now it's like $230 and $270 or something. I don't buy them anymore because of price and Fanatics taking over MLB Shop.

Same. Only thing i liked were their undershirts but now all these brands have that too.

I dont get why they feel they have to slap their logo on the front. Why dont they put it on the sleeve like Majestic

Supposedly, the UA logo will be on the Yankee uniform as of now.......things could change. Especially in recent years changing the jersey on special occasions. They use to only wear the hat for the occasion and not change jersey

Legit but overpriced imo, NNOB and the font isn't 100% accurate. It's always like this right after an athlete passes away young. Also, I don't know if your'e aware but Kennedy wore #99 in '92 to honor Jerome Brown after his death. You may want to look for one of those. Lastly, for reference, SEA wore Wilson from 1990-1997, Logo Athletic in '98 and Puma in Kennedy's final two seasons. 

If I'm a size 44 in coolbase, should I go down to size 40 in flexbase? I held on up in person and it seems longer with the "flap"...

flexbase jerseys slightly taper in towards the bottom. if you're lean you won't notice, if you have a pear shaped body they will feel tighter

Back
Top Bottom