Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I used code PSAVE15TODAY on ebay and saved $15 on an mlb jersey. The coupon is $15 off $75 or more. Ends at 10PM PT, give it a try. Add the item to cart first, then set yourself up to paypal so you can enter the code.

alp alp do you wear that Jackie jersey in the heat?

I wore it in the 70s, but hasn't been warm enough yet. Do it like mookie in do the right thing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Mine is still unworn. Forgot to bring it to the one Mets game I went to this year. Starting to get warmer now, don't think i'm gonna wanna have that on when its 95 degrees.

Lolololol

Y'all right.

The greed and baseball fan in me was hoping the site was legit.

Thank you NT.

For those of you that own both nike elite nfl and the old Reebok authentic nfl jerseys. Which do you like more, and Why?

Trying to decide if I should just wait for these elites to keep dropping on nike, or just grab a cheap Reebok from ebay

For those of you that own both nike elite nfl and the old Reebok authentic nfl jerseys. Which do you like more, and Why?

Trying to decide if I should just wait for these elites to keep dropping on nike, or just grab a cheap Reebok from ebay

in case you havent heard nike is dropping a new league wide template this year, changed collars and possibly other tweaks. might wanna continue to wait it out.

I have 4 Reeboks and 1 Nike Raiders jersey. I prefer the Reebok jerseys better, so much so that I purchased two of the Reebok after I got the Nike. Reebok is looser at the top and tapers down. The sleeves are bigger, basically cut for padding. Nike is boxy and imo more restrictive feeling.

Definitely Nike IMO for skinny guys like me. The Reeboks are a bit baggy around the arms.

Depends on which Reebok era.  The jerseys up until 2005 or 2006 were all made in El Salvador and were AMAZING quality.  After they moved production to Vietnam for the end of their run, the Reebok jerseys took a big hit.  sleeves got HUGE, twill work got whack (Some jerseys straight up looked bootleg), and the overall materials and construction went down.  Number fonts on Reebok jerseys were often incorrect for teams that used the block fonts (Giants, Raiders, etc.)

Nike Elite's strengths were they used the same materials as the gamers.  But the cut of the elites was horrible.  Also, their quality control went down after the first couple years, as I would regularly see Elite jerseys made with the lower-grade twill that was used on the Limited line.  Number and name fonts were correct on the Elite line, BUT they made them waaaaaay smaller than they should've been (Mostly shoulder numbers and NOB).  Also, the Flywire collar and panel sizes were incorrect on retail authentics.

I'm hoping they fix these issues on the Vapor Untouchable line that just launched.  I see they have some jerseys up already.  If you just want a good priced jersey, get the old Elites on sale or look for older Reebok jerseys on eBay.

Last edited:

Nike! The Reeboks run too big. Loose. 

If your chunky, reebok jerseys hide it well. If your chiseled, elites are a tighter fit and showcase the bod better

Might just go ahead and order one from nike just to check it out. Free shipping and free returns, guess it can't hurt

in case you havent heard nike is dropping a new league wide template this year, changed collars and possibly other tweaks. might wanna continue to wait it out.
Hope they slash the price on elites then.  Probably just cut $50 off them or maybe even leave them full price though.

Back
Top Bottom