Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

When I bought my HOF patch, the dates were on the display pic but when it came in the mail it didn't have the dates on it.

Fantastic, so i just have amazing luck. you wouldnt happen to know any legit ebay sellers who would carry them?

How they should be done. Simple and clean. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Tiedman and Fromby is running a $99.00 sale on all of their jerseys, not as steep a discount as M&N, and limited to available stock. Just got a response to my email asking what they had info@tfvintage.com

here's what they sent me back

Via Uni Watch:

A little birdie tells me that the Jaguars will unveil their new logo tomorrow at 4pm. A uniform redesign, described to me as “similar to one the Seahawks underwent last year,” will be revealed in mid-April.

Interesting to see what design they came up with. I know their main color will be black though.

Yup. But there stuff now is weak as hell. :smh:

Hopefully they get creative with it instead of some generic Nike template.

Read that M&N got the contract for Barry Sanders. We'll see some later this year. Hoping for some Pro Bowl jerseys of his again, I missed out when they did them a few years ago and I'll definitely pick them up.

Old primary logo:

New primary logo:

Ehh. Just a more detailed jaguar. Not great but not bad either.

I'm tryin to give it time, but it's just not doin it....the old logo was clean

can't imagine the new logo on the side of a helmet, looks college football ish

The logo is terrible. Its very juvenile and Minor League. Looks like something Brandiose would do.

Is there any legit place to track down older M&N? I'm trying to find a Sam Mills Away 1991 jersey that I think came out in 2004 or 2005, but I haven't been able to get a decent lead on it at all. Another question is, what happened to the authentics that were supposed to come out in the 2012/2013 season? I ran across the Archie Manning Away that was listed for this season at the Super Bowl pop up, but they wanted 275 and the line to check out was backed up so I decided to try and find it online, but nobody seems to have that one in stock at all.

Last edited:
^ all the football authentics are back on their site. I don't think they're releasing any other players for a a while

I'm tryin to give it time, but it's just not doin it....the old logo was clean

can't imagine the new logo on the side of a helmet, looks college football ish

yup, i loved their old logo.

new one just looks generic and childish. something from a middle/high school :x

Lids 25% off orders of $25 or more with code: VDAY25

2 days only

They have SOME M&N jerseys, but none really worth buying.

Tiedman and Fromby is running a $99.00 sale on all of their jerseys, not as steep a discount as M&N, and limited to available stock. Just got a response to my email asking what they had info@tfvintage.com

here's what they sent me back
Have you purchased from this site before ? Never heard of them before. That Bo Jackson is calling me but would like a a few actual pics of a jersey from them if you have any. Much appreciated if so.

I got the 1962 Jerry Stovall jersey from them with this deal and posted pictures of a 1958 Billy Cannon a few pages back. Theyre definitely legit and are slowly securing a lot of licenses to produce throwbacks. Have not seen their Bo (and while I like Bo could never support or buy anything that would give Auburn money) Since I've only gotten durene jerseys from them I can't speak how their mesh is, but I know they post about how much time they spend trying to get things as accurate as possible.

edit: when I get home from work ill take a few pictures of the newest one I got, and get some shots of the tags they use.

Last edited:
yes, they've gone so far as to source domestically produced fabrics that match the era of the jersey they're making. The only thing missing is name plates, and I'm pretty sure that's some sort of NCAA policy that stops them from putting them on.

Back
Top Bottom