Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Is the quality authentic type quality? I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Penn State jersey

Stopped at home while I've got some time to kill waiting for documents to be signed and snapped some pictures of the jersey and the tags

Here's the tags that come on all the jerseys

They're such a small operation at the moment that they're mailing stuff out in a USPS priority envelope with hand written labels.

I really hope they take off, they've posted pictures of their basketball jerseys and while it isn't teams I support just yet, I'm excited just imaging a Shaq and Pistol Pete LSU jersey. They're also supposed to be doing Baseball jerseys at some point (so far they've got 1 ND baseball jersey) which has me dying to see if they locked down Southern Miss as a license (my fiancee's grandfather is the guy their baseball field is named after, he just passed in 2011 and I'd love to be able to get his jersey for her dad)

http://www.tiedmanandformby.com/why_to_buy.php

Just a heads up. MLB Shop has a flash sale until midnight tonight on Yankee authentics. Jeter and Rivera authentics are $115, their BPs are $55. I don't know if they're doing it for any other teams though.

Just a heads up. MLB Shop has a flash sale until midnight tonight on Yankee authentics. Jeter and Rivera authentics are $115, their BPs are $55. I don't know if they're doing it for any other teams though.

Damn that's more than half off isn't it?

I got the 1962 Jerry Stovall jersey from them with this deal and posted pictures of a 1958 Billy Cannon a few pages back. Theyre definitely legit and are slowly securing a lot of licenses to produce throwbacks. Have not seen their Bo (and while I like Bo could never support or buy anything that would give Auburn money) Since I've only gotten durene jerseys from them I can't speak how their mesh is, but I know they post about how much time they spend trying to get things as accurate as possible.

edit: when I get home from work ill take a few pictures of the newest one I got, and get some shots of the tags they use.
Appreciate you throwing up some pics Mints. Btw I'm from new orleans to. Relocated to dallas after Hurricane Katrina but my immediate family stayed. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on that Bo jersey

Last edited:
If you get it post some pictures of it, I'm interested in seeing how their 80s era jerseys look. I'm the only member of my immediate family that's still in town, but most of them left years before the storm.

If you get it post some pictures of it, I'm interested in seeing how their 80s era jerseys look. I'm the only member of my immediate family that's still in town, but most of them left years before the storm.
Put my order in a couple days ago. Will post pics when jersey arrives.

$30 pickup. Everything looks good except the three, it looks a little off

Last edited:
$30 pickup. Everything looks good except the three, it looks a little off

What a steal (but considering the player, $30 seems to be a fair price) :wink:

I think the "3" looks okay—maybe the white bordering makes it look off. Everything else on the jersey looks to check out fine to me.

Just got my auburn bo jackson jersey in from tiedman and formby. Very good quality jersey in my opinion. Here are a few pics for you guys to judge.

That Bo Jackson looks nice, thanks for posting pictures, it's definitely got me excited for similar era LSU jerseys.

No prob. Just wish i had a nice camera to take pictures with instead of using the phones camera. 

College-throwback-jersey.com is who they've partnered up with to do websales, the main site doesn't get updated that often, in fact I don't think they've put anything new up on there since early 2012. Seems like they mostly update their facebook profile with pictures of what they're working on and answer their email pretty quickly.

As for the fit on the 80s style jerseys the website claims they're a big bigger in the shoulders and then taper down towards the waist.

Just noticed prices are higher on college-throwbackjersey.com than on tiedman and formby. I paid 110 for the Bo on that website but on college-throwback its 128.99. Just a little fyi if anyone is gonna order from them

Back
Top Bottom