Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Emmitt Smith M&N and Dez Bryant Nike elite

I'm by no means a Cowboys fan but this jersey is just a classic. I had to have it. The detail on this thing is crazy. The stars on the shoulder are not screened on its like a big rubber patch. Very nice jersey.

The nike elite jersey has a screened on outline of the star on the shoulder. The inside of the star is just the jersey itself.

Jimmy Graham Reebok authentic from 2 seasons ago.
My team right here and my favorite player on the team. Hopefully with the return of Sean Payton and the addition of Rob Ryan we can get back to looking like a legit playoff contender.

^ I didn't know M&N released the White Sox Bo jerseys. That throwback Cowboys jerseys is gorgeous, been one of my favorite jerseys since 94. Cowboys need to do something to their current jerseys, I can't stand them.

Nice pickups though

^ I didn't know M&N released the White Sox Bo jerseys. That throwback Cowboys jerseys is gorgeous, been one of my favorite jerseys since 94. Cowboys need to do something to their current jerseys, I can't stand them.

Nice pickups though
You know I did my best to find a picture of a legit M&N White Sox Bo Jersey but couldnt find one all of the google images were from those fake jersey sites. I watched some youtube vids of throwbacking and he has one of all of his Bo jackson jerseys so I know they exist. This vid is from 2011. I cant officially say that those 2 i got are authentic. I'm about 95% sure the pinstripe one is real but not sure about the all black one. Decided to take a gamble and hoped they were real. Maybe someone else can chime in and ease my mind.

I had to send the Gretzky jerseys back they were way to big. I never owned a hockey jersey before so i went with the same size as the bball jerseys. I called M&N and got a return authorization so I'll post picks of them when I get them in. FYI for anyone ordering a hockey jersey go a size down. 

Last edited:
Here's my pickups from the M&N sale. I gotta send the Babe Ruth back because it has a brown stain on the left side of the 3. Also, both of these jerseys have some weird bar code tag now. None of my older M&N jerseys have this, what is it for and why are they doing this?

Man what a shame on M&N for sending out a jersey with a stain 
mean.gif
  My guess on the new tags with the barcodes may be something to help against makers of fakes. But thats merely my speculation. Mantle jersey is NICE

^ thanks. I love the off white look on them. I was thinking the tag is to help with fakes. None of my older baseball jerseys have it. Did any of yours have it?

I got my future FIL's 1942 New Orleans Pelicans Home in from Ebbets, I kind of wish I'd have ordered this for myself, I got the 1955 Home jersey and prefer the work on the patch of the 42 now that I got to take a look at his. No pictures because I didn't want to remove it from the box, but I have a feeling I'm going to be placing an order for either one of those or the Santurce Cangrejeros 1954 Road jersey.

Finally got my Gretzky jerseys in from M&N.
Weird that they are the same size but the Kings jersey is definitely not as roomy as the Oilers. On to tha pics

seen those batting practice MLB M&N jerseys....might have to buy da whole damn league
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nice Gretzky's jerseys. Can't wait to get mine in. I had to exchange for a size down.

^^^^^ I did the same. Never bought a hockey jersey before so i figured I'd order the same size as the bball jerseys i wear. Went from 52 to 48. M&N shipped the replacements out pretty quickly after they received the originals.

Oilers jersey is perfect. Not to snug and not to big. The Kings jersey is a bit more snug than I like but is certainly wearable.

Just opened my email and saw that I had this from Ebbets Field Flannels

It's not every day you turn 25! We invite you to help us celebrate a quarter century of authenticity. For this month only, all authentic flannels are just $125! That's right. Any historic baseball jersey on our site is 35% off (custom orders excluded).

All other regularly-priced items are 25% off. Just enter promo code 25TH when checking out to get your discount (no promo code needed for the flannels, the sale price is already posted).

If you've wanted one from them, but didn't want to pay full price, I think this is as good as it gets.

There's some real nice stuff there for real baseball historians.

I picked this jersey up for peanuts at an MLB.com sample sale a few years ago and I love it.

http://www.ebbets.com/product/San-F...ome-Jersey/Authentic-Flannel-Baseball-Jerseys

Yeah I definitely shouldn't be ordering more than 1, but I've got 3 in my cart right now. If I could get their customs for the sale price, it'd be all over.

https://www.ebbets.com/product/Sant...oad-Jersey/Authentic-Flannel-Baseball-Jerseys
https://www.ebbets.com/product/New-...oad-Jersey/Authentic-Flannel-Baseball-Jerseys

I trimmed it down to 2: the 36 Pelicans and the 54 Santurce. I want the 42 Pelicans home, but I really want it in travel grey.

Last edited:
Found this in my closet the other day:

Not sure what I was thinking when I bought it. It's still brand new with tags on it. Have no use for it.

Back
Top Bottom