Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

You were thinking "I loved this uniform when I was a kid and I wish they'd go back to something like it" I know I always think that when I see that style Astros jersey. What size is that?

It's a large or XL. Not sure, if you want I'll check when I get home. I actually got it from and old Ex GF, and when we moved in to our house recently I found it along with Favre jerseys and a real authentic Jagr jersey from when he played on the penguins.

It's a large or XL. Not sure, if you want I'll check when I get home. I actually got it from and old Ex GF, and when we moved in to our house recently I found it along with Favre jerseys and a real authentic Jagr jersey from when he played on the penguins.

Oh don't worry about me, I was just wondering because it was hard to judge based on how it was laid on the bed. Is the Favre one from his time with the Jets?

latest pickups
LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

Not sure if this is Cris Carter's signature,I mainly wanted the jersey.

Last edited:
Quick Pics if anyone was interested.

My Yzerman, Federov, Gretzky jerseys are still in storage. I'm a hockey fan and active Ice/Roller Hockey player. Anyone have any old Jordan and Shaq jerseys. I found a few but they want crazy prices for them.

^NBA jersey thread-http://niketalk.com/t/196232/official-authentic-nba-jersey-post-bringin-back-the-jersey-era

Last edited:
Who's the jersey-central administrator? I saw him post in here, I can't register because of the confirmation code. Also can anyone point me in the direction of a 2000 Bucs Warren Sapp adidas jersey? Mine has brown spot from age on the numbers and dry cleaning hasn't helped.

Last edited:
Only 42 of the bundle. I think they also have the jersey available separately. $400 is steep but it's nice looking.

How do the M&N BP Jerseys fit? :nerd:

The pullover ones fit a bit more snug than the authentic jerseys imo. If you like your jerseys loose I'd say go a size up. Cant speak on the button up bp jerseys as I dont have one.

^ 6'3, 172. I'm skinny and tall so I don't have a problem with length of jerseys, it's the width. The length on my M&N NBA and MLB are about the same on me

Back
Top Bottom