Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Yeah the seller is trying to pass it off as an authentic version, but you can definitely tell it's a replica. Single layer shoulders, small screen-printed Viking logos on the sleeve, no spandex sides, etc. Not a bad jersey, but priced too high for what it is.

Here's a good one to go off of. I think a Starter is what you want for an authentic version. Not sure if anyone else made them since i'm not a Vikings expert
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randy-Moss-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Here's my first game issued jersey. A few questions I need help with.

Is this jersey legit? I'm pretty sure it is.
Is this a leftover? I'm pretty sure Jacobs didn't wear a 42.
What do the numbers on the tag mean beside 42?

Thanks

2 inches added length

07 stands for 2007 season

Here's a game worn showing size 44, but players don't always wear the same size forever. Definitely reasonable to see one size up/down.
http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auctions/AuctionItem?AuctionId=41159&t=&p=0

The jersey is definitely legit, but whether it was actually made for Jacobs to wear you may never find out. It has the lineman cut sleeves which is a good sign, though.

Great pick up. Team issued/Game issued jerseys are kind of a blessing and a curse. They're so awesome to have, but then you are forced to realize that regular retail jerseys suck compared to them :lol:

Last edited:
Great pick up. Team issued/Game issued jerseys are kind of a blessing and a curse. They're so awesome to have, but then you are forced to realize that regular retail jerseys suck compared to them :lol:

That was my first thought. As soon as I tried it on, I decided to never buy a retail football jersey again unless it's a great price. The fit is so much better on the game issued jerseys.

That LT jersey :x :smokin :smh: >: I've been looking at some on eBay but I don't have enough knowledge. Don't know which ones are authentic, how the fit is and so on. Real beautiful jersey, you're a lucky man. If you ever decide to sell it, let me know.

Here's my latest.

That LT jersey :x :smokin :smh: >: I've been looking at some on eBay but I don't have enough knowledge. Don't know which ones are authentic, how the fit is and so on. Real beautiful jersey, you're a lucky man. If you ever decide to sell it, let me know.
Sorry, it's not likely to happen. Nice Nicks jersey btw.

Last year I was going to pull the trigger on a Gretzky L.A. Kings '93 SC jersey when M&N had a sale, few people in this thread said it would be cheaper to go with an OG authentic on eBay. Now with the weather getting colder I thought it would be best to find one, I don't know where the ones with good prices are but it's certainly not on eBay as adamantly suggested here. :lol:

I'll just wait for M&N's fourth quarter sale and purchase then.

I'm confused why NFL Elites start at 40...which equals a medium.

Where the Smalls at??

the 40's are pretty small. if you wear a small, i think you will like the 40.

the jerseys are weird and stiff, and it should fit you good IMO.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a jersey customization experience I had. I took a blank 2009 white Patriots AFL Legacy authentic to Village Uniforms in Brockton, MA to have it made into a Wilfork. He claimed his guy "could do anything" and does various AHL teams. $75 and a month later I got my jersey back with numbers on the shoulders (above the stripes) rather than on the sleeves (below the stripes). After bringing it to the guys attention he comes back with this gem "well it all depends what year they wore the jersey". After explaining this one was a one year style and the numbers belong on the sleeves he said he'd send it back and have it fixed. Guess I'll be sending out to EPS instead of staying local in the future.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a jersey customization experience I had. I took a blank 2009 white Patriots AFL Legacy authentic to Village Uniforms in Brockton, MA to have it made into a Wilfork. He claimed his guy "could do anything" and does various AHL teams. $75 and a month later I got my jersey back with numbers on the shoulders (above the stripes) rather than on the sleeves (below the stripes). After bringing it to the guys attention he comes back with this gem "well it all depends what year they wore the jersey". After explaining this one was a one year style and the numbers belong on the sleeves he said he'd send it back and have it fixed. Guess I'll be sending out to EPS instead of staying local in the future.

why didnt you send pictures of what you wanted done?

people do that even with EPS

plus EPS doesnt do NFL jerseys for anyone other than NFL.com

Back
Top Bottom