Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

ZYZZ - didn't figure I'd need pictures for something so common. Figured a guy who has professional team accounts would know where to put the numbers or at least look it up if he wasn't sure. Also the guy I talked to made it seem like he does it everyday and knew exactly what to do. In the future I'll have to assume people don't know what the jersey is and I'll include pictures.

Swung by the team shop this weekend while visiting my gf's little sister and picked this up. I think that if I had the option of buying an authentic in a normal cut I'd do it at least once every few years. The 75th Anniversary SEC patch is sewn over the regular pennant SEC patch they were wearing back then.

The receipt reads game used, but this guy played one game back in 2008 and hurt his back and quit before spring training in 09.

Zyzz - I ended up copping the Elite in the 40, everything fits nicely, but its a tad bit long, I'm a short dude.

I'm tempted to try and get it shortened, but I fear it will make the jersey look odd and out of whack.

ZYZZ - didn't figure I'd need pictures for something so common. Figured a guy who has professional team accounts would know where to put the numbers or at least look it up if he wasn't sure. Also the guy I talked to made it seem like he does it everyday and knew exactly what to do. In the future I'll have to assume people don't know what the jersey is and I'll include pictures.

doesnt matter.

EPS is probably the best company and have thousands of jerseys, if you want something done, regardless of who it is you should always send picture of how you want it done. People always do it with EPS and they dont run into issues.

thats just me.

Zyzz - I ended up copping the Elite in the 40, everything fits nicely, but its a tad bit long, I'm a short dude.

I'm tempted to try and get it shortened, but I fear it will make the jersey look odd and out of whack.

its long? lol

damn, you must be short. im 6'0 and its right at my waist.

its like a stiff larger t-shirt on me. i love it but at the same time, the stiffness on the neck/shoulders are :x :x :x :x :x

This ones for you ballerific703

I feel like its a very nice jersey. I expected the
stripes on the sleeves to be screened on but its actually a sewn on rubber like material. So the jersey was nicer than i expected. Hope this helps with your decision on coppin or not.
Very Dope Jersey! I'm looking to purchase my first M&N Throwback Football Jersey sometime soon (probably THIS one)... with this Jersey in particular, How's the Fit?

I know with the Basketball & Baseball Jerseys, they've been "Tailoring" things more for a Slimmer Fit (which I like)... but have they done the same with these?

Looking forward to feedback! Thanks man.

that red deion is dope.
Deion Jersey is ON POINT!  I'm looking to purchase my first M&N Throwback Football Jersey sometime soon... with this Falcons Jersey in particular, How's the Fit?

I know with the Basketball & Baseball Jerseys, they've been "Tailoring" things more for a Slimmer Fit (which I like)... but have they done the same with these?

Looking forward to feedback! Thanks man.

Got this jersey the other day. I really don't like the fit of the Reebok authentic tho.
LL

LL

Last edited:
^ yeah, RBK jerseys are a joke. They're disgraceful they way they fit. I sold mine but the game cut ones have a nice fit :smokin

^ yeah, RBK jerseys are a joke. They're disgraceful they way they fit. I sold mine but the game cut ones have a nice fit
smokin.gif
I mean, they're not really a joke... you've got to account for the time in which Reebok had the brand. In the 2000's, believe it or not, people complained about Jerseys not being Baggy Enough..... today it's the opposite, and I think alot of people forget the context in which product lives. Reebok's On-Field Gear & Product was actually pretty dope for the times. People just don't give any other brand the "benefit of the doubt" like they do w/ Nike (who's made LOTS of mistakes).

Just my Unbiased Opinion.

I mean, they're not really a joke... you've got to account for the time in which Reebok had the brand. In the 2000's, believe it or not, people complained about Jerseys not being Baggy Enough..... today it's the opposite, and I think alot of people forget the context in which product lives. Reebok's On-Field Gear & Product was actually pretty dope for the times. People just don't give any other brand the "benefit of the doubt" like they do w/ Nike (who's made LOTS of mistakes).

Just my Unbiased Opinion.

I picked up some reebok authentics on the cheap from a local shop that's basically clearing out the last of their stock from 2011, it really wasn't bad, and I appreciated that reebok made more than 2 players available for the higher end jerseys. I hate having to custom order any player other than Drew Brees if I want to rep for my team. I hate that the only place to get a custom jersey for my team is through the nflshop and last year they were still using the reebok numbers on the nike jerseys for customs.

Back
Top Bottom