Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

@infamoss  Looks promising. I've wanted a Cris Carter Philly jersey for the longest.

Which reminds me, I've never shared this one I got a few years back.

Carter finished his career in Miami in '02, only playing six games with them.

The flash off the diamond mesh looks funny but it's new not used (unfortunately) and the iDs I made actually match. lol

Rice may be the GOAT, but CC had the best hands I've ever seen. There has never been a better boundary receiver either imo.

@1978S
 Thanks, man. I don't know if "1978" signifies the year you were born & you're familiar with some of the older Cards, but I have a couple of Roy Greens you might like.
One similar to the Hearst, a white Sand-Knit with the 25th ann. patch from '84.

1978 indeed signifies my age. I'm old around here. :smokin

Roy Greene's from my era growing up as a kid watching football and collecting cards. I'd love to see some pics when you have some time. Keep up the good work, you've got so many gems.

1978 indeed signifies my age. I'm old around here.
smokin.gif

Roy Greene's from my era growing up as a kid watching football and collecting cards. I'd love to see some pics when you have some time. Keep up the good work, you've got so many gems.
We're in the same boat my friend, I'll be 37 Sunday. I was collecting cards when there was nothing but Topps and all the pics were taken on the sideline.

Thanks, I'll be sure to post them.

Not a Deion Sanders jersey but a 2014 Tony Gonzalez Team Sanders Pro Bowl jersey. (PSA/DNA authenticated & registered w/sticker & certificate)

This is different than every other jersey I own or have even seen. I'm not even sure where to start.

The numbers aren't twill at all, they are sewn on rubber and the silver part is reflective with a scale like texture.

The Pro Bowl patch is that newer ChromaFlex technology.

The NFL shield is even different, also ChromaFlex, crazy detailed.

The body of the jersey is that stiffer water repelling material, with the darker grey heat zones & the nameplate being some sort of micro mesh I've never seen before.

Embroidered on the top the nameplate are row of metallic silver stars. Each star representing one of Gonzalez's NFL record 14 Pro Bowl selections.  

The '14 Pro Bowl was the last NFL game Gonzalez played in before he retired, the only thing... 

he didn't play for Sanders, he was drafted by Jerry Rice. I hate to mess with such a great jersey, but part of wants change it into a Dez Bryant.

The only PB jerseys I have seen are the backups from the opposite team. I fear that all the correct team ones have been chopped up into tiny pieces via the card companies.

Thanks, guys. Always appreciate the kind words/reps, they let me know to keep posting as new stuff comes in.

Won an auction for one Cunningham then stumbled upon another while looking for a blank. It was only like $30 so I grabbed it.

The first has the thinner number font seen on most Russell jerseys like the one that Randall wore in '94. The second is an older '85-'90 Russell with the less common thicker font Cunningham was usually seen in.

One of my favorite QBs of all time. I'm constantly searching for his purple '98 Starter Vikings.

Last edited:
Nice Cunninghams!
Thanks, can't go wrong with a Puma either.

I have so many Cunningham highlights burned into my memory. The goal line jump off a Packer's head, somehow knowing Bruce Smith was behind him, avoiding the safety and hitting Calvin Williams for a 90+ TD, the "Plastic Man" play @ the Giants on MNF. The list goes on and on. I guess that's why I collect jerseys, really, all those memories.

New pickups a Starter and Puma Moss and Starter Favre

Thx to @infamoss
 for the Favre

I actually won this Starter Moss first and happened to end up talking to @infamoss

about it and he pointed out to me that the font was off. Got it for cheap and didnt even bother checking 
an online pic to compare before I jumped on it and sure enough font is off.  Here is a pic of both side by side

Pic of Moss for reference. The Starter is clearly off at a quick glance.  

Maybe a day later @infamoss
 found that Puma Moss and sent me the link ftw. Thx again brotha. Gotta love this thread and the willingness to help each other out.    :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Legit Check

Think it's fake but I haven't seen many fakes of this style. Back looks off.

Last edited:

Can anyone help me with identifying the name and style of this jersey? Do they still sell them in this cut?

I'm looking to get a Ravens jersey in this style but have no idea what to search for

The Manning rookie reminded me of this one I have, a game issued Ryan Clark from his rookie season, 2002.

Not the best pics but...

For those not familiar, Clark was the Steelers free safety for 8 seasons starting along side Troy Polamalu. He was part of the the 2008 Superbowl winng team, the 2010 AFC Champion team & a Pro Bowler in 2012.

This dude was a HITTER, I loved watching him play for us.

Percy Harvin, Willis McGahee & Victor Cruz KOs:

I remember watching him take out mcGahee. If I remember correctly he had to get carted off
Yeah, he was alright though. That was the hit that caused the fumble to seal the deal on the AFC Championship.
That's rare. What other Giants jerseys you got?
Nothing special really. I will have a nice one that's seldom seen when I have the customization done on it.

It's a 1994 75th ann. throwback style, blue durene with 3/4 length sleeves. 

Always wanted a 3/4 sleeve. Gifford or Huff but they ran too big back then. Need them to bring them back out now that the fit is better.

Back
Top Bottom