Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

'97 was the last year they wore the Oilers blue jerseys for only two games that season. They wore all white for all 16 games in '98.

I was concerned about this one, thinking it may have originally been a Ricky Ervins M&N. Now that a have it hand however it seems to have been a team issued blank that was customized, explaining why it was shortened as it was probably much longer.

This dude broke my heart in the 1987-88 playoffs, scoring the TD that would end the Bears season and Walter Payton's career. 

Green also has to have been one of the fastest payers in league history. He ran a 4.4 40 during a Pro Bowl event...at the age of 50.

Found another '89-'94 AFC jersey.

A 1993 gamer of 2X Pro Bowler & 1st Team All-Pro in '92 LB Al Smith who often lead the Oilers in tackles.

Not a particularly well known player, but I managed to find a video confirming this was definitely worn in the game & not a backup jersey which made it worth picking up to me.

Similar to my Deion, you can see where the red part of the "4" was printed off center.

smokin.gif
where do you find at these??!!
ind me a timmy brown
nerd.gif
here are a few nice ones imo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitchell-Ne...813?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aed48fa7d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitchell-Ne...131?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aed48ffa3

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tim-Brown-O...900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1ea1cb53bc

Looking at buying my first NFL authentic.  Any tips on what to look for to determine the legitimacy of a nike elite?

Last edited:
@sixburgh so you bought that Green! I had to pass due to it being shortened too much. Nice pick ups though.
Thanks. Yeah I would definitely prefer it longer, but it looks fine on. Plus it's not likely I'll see another one anytime soon so I pulled the trigger. Plus I love how it looks with the Cigar 7s, especially the metallic gold thread on the skins logos.
smokin.gif
where do you find at these??!!
ind me a timmy brown
nerd.gif
The Pro Bowls? They have all come from eBay, no big secret. I just look for them constantly & a few have popped up lately. which is surprising because they are actually pretty rare. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see another one for 6 months - a year.

I wish I could have a 2014 Team Sanders Pro Bowl jersey as I consider them Deion jerseys in a way.

They are out there through NFL auctions but only the backup ones. So, if a player ended up being selected for Jerry Rice's team they only sold the Sanders version & vice versa.

I have a feeling the ones from the correct teams were all bought up by the trading card companies & then chopped up into tiny little pieces, which the thought of makes me sick.

sixburgh, simply amazing stuff. That Hearst Arizona jersey though. :smokin

I'm too lazy right now to post some of my stuff, but speaking of that old Arizona...

(smone8 = eBay name)...old Rob Moore Puma

However, does not compare to the era of Cardinals jersey with the Hearst you posted though.

@1978S  Thanks, man. I don't know if "1978" signifies the year you were born & you're familiar with some of the older Cards, but I have a couple of Roy Greens you might like.

One similar to the Hearst, a white Sand-Knit with the 25th ann. patch from '84.

Hey guys, Im thinking of getting my first football jersey. Having trouble between sizes. Im thinking of getting the "game jersey" version which has the numbers screen printed instead of stitched. I noticed that the Nike NFL jerseys say tailored fit on the description. Im 5'8 170lbs and would logically pick a medium but i recently bought a jersey off the bay and it was a medium but it was bit big and it was also fake so idk if that makes a huge difference. I kinda want the jersey to fit me tighter but not too tight but don't know if the small will even fit me. I tried chatting with the people on nike but they give me different answers. I was wondering if any of you owns a Nike NFL jersey and knows the size chart. Thanks

Nike Game jerseys are everywhere, you should be able to go try one on in almost any athletic store.

The Game jerseys run big from what I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom