~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

650 HP AT da WHEELS when throw a supercharger in a SRT8......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-D...cks?hash=item4a9afe8587&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

and da fact that at this time you can get em SO cheap, i wonder what goes into da heads of idiots who don't take advantage of such animals these carsreally

are....oh i know, they get blinded by da brand instead of performance and value you gettin.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Porsche > All
i might have to agree. one of the baddest and most underrated cars is the 911 turbo. my favorite car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
straight beast. maybe one day ill get to own it but i highlydoubt it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-Dodge-Magnum-SRT8-only-30k-miles-Black-St-Louis_W0QQitemZ320427951495QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4a9afe8587&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

and da fact that at this time you can get em SO cheap, i wonder what goes into da heads of idiots who don't take advantage of such animals these cars really

are....oh i know, they get blinded by da brand instead of performance and value you gettin.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
2 words

mitsubishi evo

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Porsche > All
i might have to agree. one of the baddest and most underrated cars is the 911 turbo. my favorite car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
straight beast. maybe one day ill get to own it but i highly doubt it.

Underrated? The car essentially the benchmark for comparisons from the z06s to f430s. Personally it's too soft for me stock and I don't want to getinto horsepower wars.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-Dodge-Magnum-SRT8-only-30k-miles-Black-St-Louis_W0QQitemZ320427951495QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4a9afe8587&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

and da fact that at this time you can get em SO cheap, i wonder what goes into da heads of idiots who don't take advantage of such animals these cars really

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
2 words

mitsubishi evo

stop it plz, this is SERIOUSLY getting nowhere

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

bankruptcy ftl...
da owners of da Maserati own em now
wink.gif

and da my favorite Porsche probably ever is da 959
Fiat you mean. 20% stake right now. With potential to 51%. But don't forget when Maserati was heading towards bankruptcy too before Ferrarisaved them in the late 90's. Business-wise, Chrysler has been an epic fail since the late 90's. Hopefully, they learned something after the disaster ofthe Mercedes merger. Unlikely though, with Fiat heads planning to make Chrysler compete with Cadillac and other American luxury brands.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
2 words

mitsubishi evo

here ill put an end to it.

magnum = auto = FAIL

Evo = stick = Win

sick.gif
EVO body/frame design are soo weak built like a tin can...the engineget push in soo easy ..a few got sent into my friend bodyshop because the dumb owner were trying to get there inital D on...slam into a light pole going only20 MPH ...the insurance declare it total loss

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

^ 07 Magnum SRT8
pics or it didnt happen

page 102

And for the "real" auto enthusiasts...

2010 HURST/HEMI-CHALLENGER SERIES 5 SRT8
(hurst vortec supercharged, hurst hard drive shifter)

Horsepower: 572 HP*
Torque: 528 ft/lb*

c2.jpg

so nicely done
pimp.gif

a Charger SRT STOCK will smack da jesus

outta anything from JDM thats in its same price class. period.

then it will cross that pond and compete wit da germans wit comparable performance #'s and doin it wit 1/2 da price.

so i would love for you to come out with a better argument then that. if not, sit down and have a seat sir and learn sumthin
laugh.gif
i dont think japan is trying to build anything to compete with the charger. i'm sure its not that hard for even suzuki or daihatsu to build acar with big hp/torque numbers. nissan did however build a "performance car" in the 400+ hp range just like the charger and you would get laughed atif you try to compare the two. i think what most jdm heads are trying to say is a 400hp jdm car> a 400hp usdm pig. i got respect for both scenes but justlike some of the jdm heads attitude towards domestics, youre being ignorant to jdm cars. japan aint even making tunable turbo cars like they used to besidesthe evo and sti. your charger is supposed to be a "beast" from factory unlike jdm cars so just take the L when it get smoked by a 200hp+ car withbolt ons and stop talking about supercharger this and that. you can get 2jz, 1jz 4 doors around here for $2000 that will blow the candy paint off a charger andbuss your ear drums at the same time.

CHARGERS AND JEEP SRT-8's ARE STILL AUTOMATIC.

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SKILL DRIVING THAT. I CAN PUT MY MOM IN THE FRONT SEAT AND HAVE HER MASH THE GAS PEDAL, ITS NOT DIFFERENT FROM YOU DOING IT.

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
2 words

mitsubishi evo

here ill put an end to it.

magnum = auto = FAIL

Evo = stick = Win

this is a short-sighted opinion. i know an evo must be plenty of fun...but i'd take the auto magnum as a daily and be happy, and i'm sure plenty moreAUTO ENTHUSIASTS share the same sentiment. some of you guys need to grow up. not everyone is gonna have the same tastes/preferences as you. just let that be.

thinking about buying an audi a4. most likely a 1.8T. but ive heard mixed reviews. im not getting a new one. maybe 01 or 02 model. any suggestions? or advise?

Back
Top Bottom