~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by green1bay

thinking about buying an audi a4. most likely a 1.8T. but ive heard mixed reviews. im not getting a new one. maybe 01 or 02 model. any suggestions? or advise?
I love B5's
pimp.gif

only con I heard about the Older b5 platforms is that at highspeeds they fail the crash test, but that was the 97 to 99 models.

If you're not gonna do any mods i would try to get the 2.8 model.

but if you do get the 1.8t and the turbo blows out.. upgrade to a Ko4 turbo...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by green1bay

thinking about buying an audi a4. most likely a 1.8T. but ive heard mixed reviews. im not getting a new one. maybe 01 or 02 model. any suggestions? or advise?

i wouldn't cop. audi's from those years=expensive maintenance, regardless if a4, a6 or a8. look into a lexus gs300, i think you'll like it just asmuch as the audi

something about the millenia S reminds me about a FD (rx-7)

I agree i3allistic, the rx7 is just too
smokin.gif

this mazda speed is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Mazda_RX-7_FD_FEED_001.jpg

Does anyone in this thread own an S2000 (preferably AP2)?

Can you post your experience with the car this far? Maintenance, reliability, overall livability, etc... ?

I don't but I've been looking into one. What are your plans for it? keep it stock or mod it? There is very little maintenance and reliability is great.

Commodore is SSIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKK.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Make me want a Pontiac G8 so bad.

That person should have blacked out the tail lights tho.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I don't but I've been looking into one. What are your plans for it? keep it stock or mod it? There is very little maintenance and reliability is great.

I'm just looking at '05s and '06s and I'm shocked at how cheap they are. My goal is to get one before next summer. Trick is finding one thathasn't been abused.

Most likely, I would keep it stock. I like the stock AP2 wheels so at very most I would throw on some coil-overs and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom