Official Baltimore Orioles 2013 Season Thread: (72-63) 9/02/2013 BAL @ CLE Game 1 of 3 Norris (9-10,

Never thought there would be an Official Baltimore Orioles Season Thread on NT, because I didn't think there were any other Orioles fans/followers on the board. But, after being considered a troll for discussing baseball in the Oakland Season thread and told to return to my own team's season thread.....I realized I had no home to go to and decided to create one for the 4 or 5 guys who support the O's.

Here is to a great season and hopefully a great finish tonight.

Down 1 - 0 already, time to get it in gear. :smokin

Last edited:
I still like what the O's are doing. :D

It's all bad if we meet in the playoffs tho, then we're just enemies.

I shall now exit the thread if you wish for me to do so.

Haha....not at all man, I don't care what your team or geographic location is. I just appreciate good discussion really. The more the merrier in here.

I have no qualms with the A's at all, they look great and are playing great ball at the right time. It will be a great series against Detroit.

I have no issues with the A's, Johnny Gomes is married to a cousin of mine....so technically I have some sort of bond/connection with Oakland fans.

Longoria going yard again, wow. Imagine if he was healthy this year, TB would have been playoff bound.

:smokin

No matters what happens in the playoffs, this has been a hell of a ride. Future is VERY promising.

Dice-K doing us no favors right now and the team is in an 0-2 hole.

I am hoping the O's sleeping bats is more a product of great TB pitching and not a young squad being in uncharted territory.

I am still waiting for the daily Chris Davis long ball and would like to see Adam Jones heat up.

Someone forgot to tell Tillman the HR derby pitching tryouts was back in June.....:smh:

Welp better to serve them up tonight than to Hamilton on Friday.

Hamilton did have that 4 HR game against Baltimore.

Top of the order coming up after seeing this guy's stuff twice tonight. If the O's are going to do some damage, now is a good time to start.

Hard to believe Thome is 42 and still playing, he used to be the man. Swing still looks nice though.

Like Clubber Lang said, "Got a lotta mo..." Let's go O's...

Damn, Yanks are beating up on boston...

Need some Wild Bill Hagy mojo up in here...

Damn.....stranger things have happened, but I think that game last night was the game for the Sox to get. That loss was a back breaker to an already crappy season for them.

Someone didn't tell the O's they would be traveling to Arlington, TX if they lost this game and not Arlington, VA.

3 run deficit is still manageable, but down to the last 9 outs. :smh:

About to catch the rest of the game on the radio and hit 95S.

Back
Top Bottom