Official Bape Thread

eBay sellers: hamana_derec09 and happyjagabee

There are a few more but I can't remember off top.
they are both really good & jagabee sends you letters, origami, candy/tea with your order
glasses.gif

Last edited:
On another note, have you guys seen any shrinkage and color loss when washing your stuff?

On another note, have you guys seen any shrinkage and color loss when washing your stuff?
I started washing shirts inside out to prevent that, don't know what Ima do when I need to wash these gitd stuff though

I started washing shirts inside out to prevent that, don't know what Ima do when I need to wash these gitd stuff though

Cold wash and tumble dry low? Lol

And nice pick up mushka! Waiting for a Large in either that one or the black one (if ever)

Cold wash and tumble dry low? Lol

And nice pick up mushka! Waiting for a Large in either that one or the black one (if ever)
I guess, my grandma does that part, I just flip the shirt inside out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I guess, my grandma does that part, I just flip the shirt inside out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'll just hang dry my ish then lmaoo

Strange question but anyone know where I can buy some Of those resealable Bape bags the shirts come in? First time ordering Bape from Selfridges and they thought they were being nice by discarding those bags and sending my shirts in a hoity toity cloth bag...but I wanted the Bape bags.

Also, if any of you have some lying around and want to sell them I'm your guy lol.

Strange question but anyone know where I can buy some Of those resealable Bape bags the shirts come in? First time ordering Bape from Selfridges and they thought they were being nice by discarding those bags and sending my shirts in a hoity toity cloth bag...but I wanted the Bape bags.

Also, if any of you have some lying around and want to sell them I'm your guy lol.

Pm me lol

Last edited:
Wrote a complaint to Selfridges and a person there looked into whether they could send me the bags. Their response:

"Thank you for your email.

We have now heard back from the relevant team, who have advised our A Bathing Ape products do not come with a Bathing Ape branded bag. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If you have any further queries, please do let me know."

Ah well lesson learned. Only buying from that site moving forward if there is something super limited on it.

That bag is annoying anyways, got a ton of them in my house and don't know where to keep em [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude tried to scam me on grailed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] regulated on him so hard he ain't know what to say... amature hour on that site

Dude tried to scam me on grailed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] regulated on him so hard he ain't know what to say... amature hour on that site
what he try & do? idk whats worse the broke lowballer hypebeasts or the staff stalking your dms

Back
Top Bottom