Official Bape Thread

Shoutout to the guy who mentioned FromJapan and the other shipment from Japan services...I have a college tee on the way that came out to about $85 shipped total...will post pics when it arrives.

Highly recommend From Japan services. Copped this Bape College Tee from Japan for under US retail total and the whole process took a week. Lightning fast shipping and the package was very well protected.

Last edited:
Highly recommend From Japan services. Copped this Bape College Tee from Japan for under US retail total and the whole process took a week. Lightning fast shipping and the package was very well protected.
wink.gif

If anyone wants to give it a shot or you've been in the dark, everything you need to know is right here.

FromJapan is running a promo currently through the end of August.

If you've never done this before, register an account, make any order and receive 1,000 points (essentially 1,000 yen) to spend on whatever you want.

wink.gif

If anyone wants to give it a shot or you've been in the dark, everything you need to know is right here.

FromJapan is running a promo currently through the end of August.

If you've never done this before, register an account, make any order and receive 1,000 points (essentially 1,000 yen) to spend on whatever you want.
Been looking into this especially for the yahoo auction site. How much was the shipping for you?

golden info here. How do yall know the stuff is authentic/not gonna get scammed? just look at the seller feedback? or yall just super keen on what's authentic/not.

i havent bought enough bape myself to feel comfortable being the judge
You really don't have anything to worry about with these Japanese sites. While there are some fakes, they are few and far between and usually pretty obvious to spot.

It's nothing like eBay. Probably due to general ease of access to the product itself, laws against the selling of counterfeits and the populace not being a bunch of trending hopping kids who don't care where they get it from as long it gets them upvotes and followers on instagram
roll.gif

If you need something checked, message me.

Back
Top Bottom