Official Bape Thread

D1D5B89F-FC6E-43C3-B539-D89C9085446E.jpeg 1B680588-17C2-47C1-B1A3-FDC2831A1E75.jpeg

Unds today

yes. Wanted it in silver ,but by the time i went to check out it was sold out. . . only Gold was left. Didn't know if it was real silver or gold . . . so i was iffy on the gold
I doubt it’s real gold or silver
I don’t really mess with Bape watches personally.

Thinking about getting my son a Bape shirt for his birthday but can’t figure out the kids sizing. He is a youth 10-12 but no idea what that is in Bape sizing can anyone help me out

My bid for the pink ABC shark hoody was accepted on StockX. A little nervous cause I heard fake BAPE is really good quality. I’ve never ordered apparel from them before so let’s see how this goes.

My bid for the pink ABC shark hoody was accepted on StockX. A little nervous cause I heard fake BAPE is really good quality. I’ve never ordered apparel from them before so let’s see how this goes.
Post it here when u get it in

Was it something ridiculously low like $150 for a Ds hoodie?

Lol nah it was $400 for the women’s hoodie. Not that low, but still below U.S retail. I’m just assuming the women’s stuff doesn’t sell as well as the men’s.

Lol nah it was $400 for the women’s hoodie. Not that low, but still below U.S retail. I’m just assuming the women’s stuff doesn’t sell as well as the men’s.
It’s possible, hoodies are like $300 in japan.
Sold a pair of shorts for $545 on stockx the other day so ppl are buying

Back
Top Bottom