Official Bape Thread

Stopped by the store today anyone know what leathers bapestas are made of? Kinda surprised by the quality I looked everywhere but was kinda disappointed when I seen made in china :lol:
4E4AC464-E869-404A-8708-23E1F77FDE71.jpeg

Anyone know where i can find the marvel venom ones that just came out? Trying to avoid the stockx route.

Was he forced to sell or does he just regret selling?
I don't really want to spread false claims but the brand grew too fast in a short amount of time, and with that in mind theres a bunch of things that can happen. I'm sure there is regret since it's his baby, the owners right now I don't think are doing that great of a job with new designs either.

Most people gravitate to all of nigos designs weither if its OG camo stuff, which are iconic and with the owners now designs dont have that feel like it used to, it feels lack luster, but that's a personal opinion.

I can’t say what happened but it did not go down the way Nigo would have liked.

Last edited:
bape is going strong

i was just in japan and visted all the Bape stores. There still remain a large population for the brand in the homeland of bape as well as countries outside of japan. as far as design, that's subjective. I personally appreciate the new designs for what they are

most people who have been buying bape will invariably link nostalgia of what bape used to be with nigo so that will influence perceptions, but i can assure you it's still going strong

even nike cannot stop bape

About to cop a crewneck but need help with sizing. I’m 6’3 215, usually wear a L or XL. Prefer a fitted look. Think I’m between an XL and XXL in bape. I’m recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom