Official Bape Thread

I really want some megaman bape stuff, might have to grab some street fighter too.. :nerd:

Just came in here to ask a question. Who is this @ymape guy? What is his purpose?
His purpose is to help the culture. F Thupreme! Haha but in all seriousness I stand by his movement. Supreme got kids hyped for a basic white tee with a box logo ish is corny af

His purpose is to help the culture. F Thupreme! Haha but in all seriousness I stand by his movement. Supreme got kids hyped for a basic white tee with a box logo ish is corny af

Not saying you're wrong, but how is Bape any different/better? Please explain.

Not saying you're wrong, but how is Bape any different/better? Please explain.
Not saying it's better, bape has been poopoo since Nigo left. I personally just look at it as a bigger picture, supreme resale is on a whole different level from any other brand I've seen and have you seen the lines when they drop new stuff it's ridiculous, it shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Or maybe I'm looking into to much and he's just a dude that wants to stir up some ish

No it hasn't, bape has had a bunch of dope pieces and collabs since then. Just look at the capcom collection, straight :pimp:

Not saying it's better, bape has been poopoo since Nigo left. I personally just look at it as a bigger picture, supreme resale is on a whole different level from any other brand I've seen and have you seen the lines when they drop new stuff it's ridiculous, it shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Or maybe I'm looking into to much and he's just a dude that wants to stir up some ish

You didn't answer why you think Supreme is corny and why Bape isn't tho.

I'm more into mega man as a series but the whole capcom collection is super dope. SF, MM, RE, Pretty much everything Lol :smokin

Last edited:
Ugh.. that is depressing :smh:

I'll be grabbing at least one megaman joint for resell, I need

They already dropped I think. I'd like a street fighter 2 shirt but I'm on a low budget atm

Yeah I'm searching ebae smh.. going to have to drop about 150 lol

Bape Tees run small right?

How u guys afford this stuff? N how u go about cleaning it? Id assume dry cleaning to keep it fresh knowing that u dropped over 100 on a tee.

Nope, and missed out on the monster Hunter in my size so copped the resident evil while I still had a chance

Those joints must've flew off of Pondon. I only see one Street Fighter tee in a medium left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom