Official Bape Thread

PONDON order just came in. Ordered Monday and landed just now! Fast shipping!! The laptop case fits my macbook 13inch perfect

View media item 2385979

Dope hoodie couldve got it but couldnt figure out how I would make it work honestly

My next RMA jacket is in an XL pray for me I have a hoodie in XXL thats kind of big on me and was surprised based on the size up consistency everyone preaches

And I looked at the tag inside my shark pants and it says made in China, I thought they were made in Japan?

Yo alp on the shorts how does the sizing work we always talk about tops and hoodies what size did you roll with on the shorts?

^^ good question on shorts :lol:

Think if i'm a M in shorts get an L?

Them Japanese cats are petite :lol:

Yo alp on the shorts how does the sizing work we always talk about tops and hoodies what size did you roll with on the shorts?
I go with xxl, I tried an xl in the indigo joints at bape today and they were too small. Really wanted them shorts with different shades of blue but couldn't get myself to pay us retail of 275 after tax for em if they didn't fit. The shorts fit kinda funny to me, a little too slim for my liking

Nice pickups, I might cop a shark item of pondon if A good one pops up in my size

That collab is rugged, I don't think my size will last too long on bape Japan so hopefully pondon don't tax too hard on the hoodie. T shirt I might buy in NYC, doesn't make sense to order only a shirt, comes out about the same as if I copped in NYC

Back
Top Bottom