Official Bape Thread

nice, hope you get it lol

Mine shipped to that guy's wrong address and he signed for it, so he gets a free Crewneck - and they STILL never responded to any of my emails, maybe they're off on weekends but this is pretty lame, hope they refund me asap - horrible experience! 1st and only time using Pondon!

what are the duties rules for shipping from japan to us?

remambo got my shorts so im doing the shipping part now. it asked if they should mark gift or merchandise, wasnt sure which to do.
Under $800, no customs charges.

Mark full value so you're covered by EMS insurance. Gift or merch doesn't matter.

Pondon messed up 2 of my recent orders, order the 1st camo green by bathing ape tee and they sent me ABC camo...offered me a $25 refund if I kept the shirt. Now today I get my order in and they sent me the black/purple by bathing tee instead of the black/purple Big ape head tee that I originally ordered....going to email and see what they say now :smh:

And yea sorry I ain't stop to say what's up but that weather got ugly

Word bro it was wild!

I copped the yellow crystal and the yellow hat.. got offered $1200 for the crystal and I said it ain't enough, the hat I have no clue what it's gonna be. Dudes were walking out and selling the pullover for $1,150 I'm surprised you let it go so fast... the crystal is $1,500 on eBay and they only made 75

Didn't know it was only $75 made and I've said my opinion on this weak *** collection multiple times, shouldn't let personal opinions get in the way of business :smh:

Yea I took 7 bills for an xxl :smh:
Don't get me wrong hype will die down and probably it will go for less but not less then no $700. Probably cost myself $4-500 jumping the gun on that sale, I ain't belee da hype

Found out a local shop sells bape and has a sister store in Austin too. Dude let's me call dibs on stuff and brings it back to BR for me. HELL YEAH

My crystal going up on eBay for $2,000 it's ridiculous I know but I haven't seen a medium crystal up yet.. and people calling $1,500 for the pullover.

Still don't know how much the hat gonna be

So is Pondon just robots?

"Dear Sir, we shipped your item - Please have a Good day"

Yeahhhhhh, I'm pretty aware you "shipped my item" but try reading the entire email next time..It went to hayward, not LA...But nah, not important.

So I guess I have to call my bank now since they won't be refunding me and it takes 3-4 days for an email reply...

EDIT: They now "think" they either a)sent mine to hayward or b)never sent mine and it got lost in the warehouse

lol, it's for 2 items so I guess I'll have to wait till Mid-Week to get a reply to find out what happened and if both items are "lost" or just part of the order, what a mess..

Last edited:
So is Pondon just robots?
"Dear Sir, we shipped your item - Please have a Good day"
Yeahhhhhh, I'm pretty aware you "shipped my item" but try reading the entire email next time..It went to hayward, not LA...But nah, not important.
So I guess I have to call my bank now since they won't be refunding me and it takes 3-4 days for an email reply...

EDIT: They now "think" they either a)sent mine to hayward or b)never sent mine and it got lost in the warehouse
lol, it's for 2 items so I guess I'll have to wait till Mid-Week to get a reply to find out what happened and if both items are "lost" or just part of the order, what a mess..

English is limited.. they are Japanese

Back
Top Bottom