Official Bape Thread

Anyone looking for some Bape shark shorts? I know of a spot that has size large in the half camo/black shorts for retail. I copped myself a XL and wanted to spread the wealth
No xxl? And what's retail anyways? Bape got so many different prices

Also selfridges sucks for the big boy sizes

No xxl? And what's retail anyways? Bape got so many different prices

Also selfridges sucks for the big boy sizes

I don't think they have XXL. I know I asked about a L and XL and they had both sizes. From what I've seen, these Shark shorts sell out instantly everywhere that they drop.

I don't think they have XXL. I know I asked about a L and XL and they had both sizes. From what I've seen, these Shark shorts sell out instantly everywhere that they drop.
Ok got you, them undftd shorts a problem

Anyone looking for some Bape shark shorts? I know of a spot that has size large in the half camo/black shorts for retail. I copped myself a XL and wanted to spread the wealth

sweat shorts or beach shorts? any more in XL? what's retail? thanks!

sweat shorts or beach shorts? any more in XL? what's retail? thanks!

They're the sweatshorts, and retail ended up being $270 after shipping. Not a bad cost at all. I don't know if they have anymore XL but wouldn't hurt emailing them to find out

Throw the email up, if not the shorts maybe they might have something else for me

Selfridges is for small European people...the store crazy in real life though.

Like Barneys but 100x more stupid

Luxury department store it's one of the dopest places I've ever been to in my life... they have everything THEY HAVE EVERYTHING.... it's CRAZY.

Yahoo auctions are fine. Avoid listings with stock pics + low prices, and sellers listing multiples of the same item + low prices. The few fakes should be pretty obvious.

Don't use Buyee. FromJapan and Remambo are both better proxies by far.

Yahoo auctions are fine. Avoid listings with stock pics + low prices, and sellers listing multiples of the same item + low prices. The few fakes should be pretty obvious.

Don't use Buyee. FromJapan and Remambo are both better proxies by far.
thanks i actually already used buyee last night for an order with a stock pic but they had 500+ feedback and positive feedbacks on items in the same collection

so i hope im okay. will use the other 2 u said going foward. 

Both shorts over the hoodie, don't feel like dropping 5 bills on a hoodie in the summer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom