Official Bape Thread

I wear size medium, im 170 pounds amd 5'7
Whats ur height and weight?
In t shirts im in between small and medium

I'm 6ft 160... So more then likely an L or XL huh
i always recommend just measuring a shirt that you like how it fits and then compare to measurements of bape shirts on pondon.

for reference im 5'8 130 and wear a medium in t-shirts and large in hoodies/zipups. but yea i think you would most likely be a large if i had to guestimate 

I am 6'2 205 and i wear XL in BAPE hoodies and tees.  XL in BAPE fits me almost identically to L in supreme if that helps.

Thx for all the help guys ... Yea Imma go with the XL ... My roommate had a medium Bape tee fit like a small... So I'm just go with the XL... Rather it be a bit to big then a bit to small

For upcoming releases, when does Bape usually put them up on the site?

Last edited:
Medicom shirts sitting on bape us. Would like the white pink but that xl might be small, xxl would've been clutch

Also sold that puma bape shirt and in the description wrote it fit smaller then an xl. The buyer said item not as described and used that reason :smh:
And ebay allowing his *** to return :lol:
Let's see what he sends back, if I can sell the shirt real quick to overcome the negative balance in my paypal cool. Otherwise adios ebay. Also sold about 10 shoes this month so they ain't gonna receive the seller fees either if they think they can play me :lol:

Copped the white godzilla t. Wanted black but it was sold out on pondon. If it's pops up in a double x might have to order it too :smh: :lol:

I really liked this brand when I first saw it as a freshman in high school. Reading about it in this thread is making me really consider buying when I get the chance to. I just hope it is not too exclusive like Supreme... I like when a brand is plentiful with it's apparel so I don't feel like have to rush or anything.I also really like the designs that Bape has, from the cartoon-ish drawing style t's...to their signature dope camo hoodies...this seems like a brand that I would love to have in my collection... also, a cool thing about it is I already know about it...can't wait to start exploring Bape again[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Costs more then supreme and is exclusive. Some of the best stuff doesn't even drop in this country

Costs more then supreme and is exclusive. Some of the best stuff doesn't even drop in this country
i honestly dont consider it really exclusive. just special collabs are exclusive like dbz

but every week they release pretty decent stuff that isnt too hard to get.  like it isnt very hard to get shark hoodie or shorts if you are willing to pay the price or wait since they basically re release the same core items every year.

i honestly dont consider it really exclusive. just special collabs are exclusive like dbz

but every week they release pretty decent stuff that isnt too hard to get.  like it isnt very hard to get shark hoodie or shorts if you are willing to pay the price or wait since they basically re release the same core items every year.
yea I meant the collabs for the most part

yea I meant the collabs for the most part
good collabs will always be tough unfortunately.

i think thats kinda the difference though with bape and supreme.

supreme people really only care about the collabs or iconic stuff like box logo, with bape people dont mind buying the normal stuff (at least in my experience)

I usually prefer the traditional bape

and the collabs I like are super close to the og look

Back
Top Bottom