Official Bape Thread

Ordered for the first time from Pondon: Pair of XXL shark hoodies (1st full Camo in Green, 2016 A/W City Camo Black). Pumped to get them. :smokin

New to this part of the site and great to see some familiar faces from the NMD and Yeezy threads (sup brother alp).

Random side note: On Friday I got this big plush from a friend at work who knew I was into Bape (I work at Sesame Street). From a collaboration they did years back. Pretty fun:

View media item 2307877

Last edited:
Grats on your first purchase from pondon! You wont be disappointed and will be coming back to purchase from them in the near future.

Last edited:
Grats on your first purchase from pondon! You wont be disappointed and will be coming back to purchase from them in the near future.

Repped and thanks man. I'm sure I will. Both items I purchased were out of stock on their site and randomly popped up as available the day after I searched for them. Impressed with the process of ordering with them so far (including the discount they give for returning customers).

Anyone know how often Pondon updates their inventory/displays new inventory? I want to make a purchase but holding out just in case they add new stuff sometime soon.

Don't know why but i find bape store online little cheaper  for me then buying from pondon. 

Probably you don't live in ny so you don't pay the ny state and city tax

For current items Bape site is a little cheaper.. like $10-15 right?

I usually check Pondon for things that aren't on the site though.

Straight Jonesin' for a shark hoodie for the last month or two.. just can't do it :frown:

Lmao yeah.

US Doesn't have the luxury.

Pondon is the best bet next to doing a proxy service.

Lmao yeah.

US Doesn't have the luxury.

Pondon is the best bet next to doing a proxy service.
Yup, I would try proxy but do not know how to do that and am not really trying to give away my info like that

Yup, I would try proxy but do not know how to do that and am not really trying to give away my info like that

i use proxys all the time. i only bought 2 shark hoodies from bape us. all my stuff comes from japan. and as far as pondon, i would never buy from them, they are horrible when it comes to responding to emails. If i buy from ebay i usually buy from happyjagabee. If you email him he usually gives you a cheaper price invoiced

Back
Top Bottom