Official BAPE thread??

street cats????

read what JEWSEEJAY just typed out

there is def some truth in it

no idea why you wasted your time with that post because you dont know

at the same token................alp youre correct but jewseejay speakin truth also

Last edited:
FUEGO
Somebody hit me the info

I got a few Bape pieces from way back. The all over colorful monkey face joint from like 2004 is in storage somewhere and i got shark hoody i copped for the low off my homie a couple years ago.

Had the spiderman bapestas too

This is like the premium line, went to see the range over here and the hood costs £550 and t-shirt was £800 :x

This is like the premium line, went to see the range over here and the hood costs £550 and t-shirt was £800 :x

Disgusting. Lupe tried to tell yall about chasin the cool.

Extracting money from our communities. ****** GLAD to spend rent money on an outfit. Itsa shame

Bape Road Sta...anybody knows the sizing on these.

I keep seeing that the 44 is a size 9.5. When actuality the euro 44 is a 11.

Any insights to where I can buy instead of EBay and US bape online store?

Is this a thread to help or yall just in here posting pictures and talking about the brand?

Last edited:
I'm taking it that this thread is now for both.

Check facebook for the different Bape groups, they're usually selling really good stuff.

Last edited:
FUEGO
Somebody hit me the info

I got a few Bape pieces from way back. The all over colorful monkey face joint from like 2004 is in storage somewhere and i got shark hoody i copped for the low off my homie a couple years ago.

Had the spiderman bapestas too

*Daps*

I'll pass tho after hearing the price :lol:

at the same token................alp youre correct but jewseejay speakin truth also
hes sayinng exactly what im saying. bape is a brand for hypebeast nowadays. but theyve been over charging since they first started. those bapestas were going for almost $300 back in 08
sick.gif

ripping off the design of the hottest sneaker at the time and charging triple the price seems like some culture vulture **** to me. 

I'm confused...it's folks in multiple genres and sub-cultures rocking BAPE for whatever reason. What am I missing?

truth bout what? bape is still very popular in japan. they took the camo print and made it theirs. theyve done licensed collabos with many as well.

You can buy Bape directly from Japan. Their retail prices are SO much lower than in the US. We're talking savings of $150+ for hoodies. The more expensive the item, the larger the price gap.

Shop at Bape's Japan website.. or if you want something like eBay, there's Japanese auction sites with 8,000+ listings... and they're not filled with fake crap and overpriced ish like eBay/facebook/ig.

You can find pretty much anything you want for very reasonable prices. Sneakers form '06? Random tees that are 15 years old? Sharks hoodies for less than $200? Japan has it all.

Do yourselves a favor and check out this how-to guide for buying stuff from Japan.

Bape is already expensive. Why pay more when you don't have to?

YOU WON'T REGRET IT !!

Last edited:
You can buy Bape directly from Japan. Their retail prices are SO much lower than in the US. We're talking savings of $150+ for hoodies. The more expensive the item, the larger the price gap.

Shop at Bape's Japan website.. or if you want something like eBay, there's Japanese auction sites with 8,000+ listings... and they're not filled with fake crap and overpriced ish like eBay/facebook/ig.

You can find pretty much anything you want for very reasonable prices. Sneakers form '06? Random tees that are 15 years old? Sharks hoodies for less than $200? Japan has it all.

Do yourselves a favor and check out this how-to guide for buying stuff from Japan.

Bape is already expensive. Why pay more when you don't have to?

YOU WON'T REGRET IT !!

directly from.japan ? how. u can already buy online i think

Big Sean looking like an old Player in that varsity. :lol:

Still, and always loved Bape but just not making enough money for it. :frown: One thing I wish Bape did was make more size 13s, after sz 12 we get the short end of the stick pretty much.

I want another shark hoodie but it's too damn hot right now. Looking into shorts though. Just wish they were cheaper.

What doesn't help me over here is that they closed the Bape store in London...
I see it as a good thing.. now instead of paying hand and foot for Bape in London, you can buy for much less straight from Japan.

Look at these price differences:

T-shirts in Japan = £35

T-shirts in UK = £70

Hoodies in Japan = £134

Hoodies in UK = £225

Sharks in Japan = £158

Sharks in UK = £260

Looks like they did you a favor
smokin.gif

By using a proxy bro. I bought the snoopy collab tee for only $80 shipped so much better than paying $100+ for the collab on the US bape site.

but demand.overseas is crazy. and i dunnp if i can trust that, plus the risk of customs.

Back
Top Bottom