Official BAPE thread??

Pic of tee, bro?

-Drew
bape-10th-anniversary-collection-25-600x399.jpg

Rest of collection here
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/04/17/bape-store-new-york-10th-anniversary/

I have mini heart attacks seeing $500 hoodies lol.....yall gon bring coogi back tooo

Vintage Coogi sweaters are crack idc what anyone has to say. :pimp: That Pusha T long sleeve is hella nice.

The flatbush zombie collab is killer

Wiz one is hilarious

Cudi one is dope so is travis'

really impressed. Would love a few of the pieces but i ain't about that $100 t shirt life

They say bape fell off :smh: shows how in tune they are with the younger generation :smokin

They say bape fell off :smh: shows how in tune they are with the younger generation :smokin

Bape never fell off :pimp:

Bape will never fall off imo. Too classic of a brand now. The Gorilla head logo will always remain one of my favorite brand logos of all time. It's just mad recignizable.

These new age hypebeast fckboiz can keep their Pyrex vision and Off White garbage. I grew up in a time when Bape, Supreme, Stussy ruled over all. :nthat:

-Drew

Bape will never fall off imo. Too classic of a brand now. The Gorilla head logo will always remain one of my favorite brand logos of all time. It's just mad recignizable.

These new age hypebeast fckboiz can keep their Pyrex vision and Off White garbage. I grew up in a time when Bape, Supreme, Stussy ruled over all. :nthat:

-Drew
5 years ago??

Bape has been around since the 90s i believe

It has but he said Bape was running things.. Bape was probably at its peak during the Wayne Carter era 05-07.

Its a great brand don't get it twisted but he made it seem like he just grew up on the brand.

-Drew
5 years ago??

Bape has been around since the 90s i believe

It has but he said Bape was running things.. Bape was probably at its peak during the Wayne Carter era 05-07.

Its a great brand don't get it twisted but he made it seem like he just grew up on the brand.

Bape was poppin' in Asia and those in the know way before Da Carter, papi. :lol: :nthat:

My fam in Japan was in on that Nowhere before the Busy Works Shop if you catch me.

And I think these "new kids" deaded Bape 5 years ago. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
As I recall, It was Pharrell/Clipse/Star Trak that introduced Bape to the masses. Weezy only jumped on the bandwagon

Bape was poppin' in Asia and those in the know way before Da Carter, papi. :lol: :nthat:

My fam in Japan was in on that Nowhere before the Busy Works Shop if you catch me.

And I think these "new kids" deaded Bape 5 years ago. :lol:

-Drew

Respect I had no idea of your childhood so I will def give you that. Bape has been hot in Japan for years.

As I recall, It was Pharrell/Clipse/Star Trak that introduced Bape to the masses. Weezy only jumped on the bandwagon

We were talking when Bape was at its Peak and as sad as it is to say the Carter 2 era was the peak of Bape in terms of mainstream popularity.

Pharell and Nigo have had a long standing relationship. BBC was actually a sister company to Bape at one point. You can actually buy Nigo's newer brand Human Made on the BBC webstore.

Back
Top Bottom