Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

I had it in my hand the other day and was pacing back in forth in the store, i end up putting it back
laugh.gif

forgot to mention spotting. press the select/back button to draw that red arrow on top of your enemies heads for everyone to see. it's probably the most important thing to do especially if anyone plays recon and doesn't use a mic.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I was running with Mister Negative last night and
eek.gif
went 16-1 with the recon class in Team Deathmatch.

x2_f378a1

My-T.

pimp.gif
Damage was being done... Crushed dudes by like 20

But i was mad puzzled at the beginning when it was just our squad... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

is the story longer then MW? and which one is better, the ps3 or 360?
The story is about the same length as MW.  I could never get into it though.  Poor production values and crappy storyline.  In fact I played till the last mission and never finished it.  Dont think i ever will. 

Just discovered hardcore... I love sniping with the svu, one hit to the head or 2 to the body does it, and the gun is silenced
pimp.gif

Bought this Sunday threw the ea store. I should get it either wednesday or thursday. Can't Wait

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Damn Niketalk you guys really hype this game up. I'm glad I rented it because I'm not satisfy at all, this is not a MW2 killer. I'm prepared to be flamed.
I'm not even gonna start to correct all the grammatical errors in this sentence...
tired.gif
Happy? Sorry I forgot I had to write perfect for NT.
eyes.gif

IT COULD BE OVER HYPE BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF NT SUCKS IN MW2

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

is this worth the cop? ps3 or xbox??

I might be bias since the only game I have ever been hooked on is Modern Warfare. However, with all of NT hype I decided to rent it since I love war games.

After a weekend of playing it, I have nothing positive to say about this game.(I must say, driving the vehicles was fun for a while) Off the bat, the graphics are LAUGHABLE! It really felt like I was playing a PS2 game. Mad choppy, and inconsistent.
Secondly, the guns are terrible. No response when you shoot, and the way they look on the screen made me and my boy laugh. I also HATE the fact that you really get no major indication when you kill someone besides tiny font that you really dont even pay attention to. It was super annoying to shoot a player and not know if you killed him or not. LOL
I can go on with other things that bothered me but I really couldnt get into this game. While we played it we were craving MW. I'm not a video game buff, my buddy is a hardcore gamer and he was hating on this game hard. I literally sat there laughing through out the game thinking what the hell is all the hype for?

Again before you fan boys get cazy, its only my opinion. My advice, RENT the game before you go out and buy it

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I was running with Mister Negative last night and
eek.gif
went 16-1 with the recon class in Team Deathmatch.

x2_f378a1

My-T.

pimp.gif
Damage was being done... Crushed dudes by like 20

But i was mad puzzled at the beginning when it was just our squad... 
laugh.gif
i go 40-2 with rockets.
laugh.gif

Finally had a chance to sit down and play this game.

The menu interface is confusing to me (i guess cause I hopped online immediately and didnt look at anything else) I never know if my team is winning or losing, I never know how many kills I have, and I don't know what "A,B,C,D" mean.

-The Jiuce

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Finally had a chance to sit down and play this game.

The menu interface is confusing to me (i guess cause I hopped online immediately and didnt look at anything else) I never know if my team is winning or losing, I never know how many kills I have, and I don't know what "A,B,C,D" mean.

-The Jiuce

The Game you were playing was Conquest, which is very Similar to MW2/COD4 domination, which explains the Letters on your screen. 
on the lower left there is a radar and above it there is a USA___   RU___ 

after either USA or RU there is a number, which is the amount of respawn "tickets" you have left. 

the first to exhaust their tickets looses 

Back
Top Bottom