Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

indifferent.gif

I hate when game companies make you pay for new maps. It's so bogus.

-The Juice

Juice...if you would have gotten the game when it first came out, you would have gotten the LE which came with a VIP code that gave you the first 2 map packs for free...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Juice...if you would have gotten the game when it first came out, you would have gotten the LE which came with a VIP code that gave you the first 2 map packs for free...

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the game from Gamefly

who in here got an extra code?

-The Juice

3 Major reasons why this game does not kill MW2

1. Maps are too large in Squad Death/Also not enough maps
2. Too much camoflauge. This promotes more camping and its almost like every time I die is because of somone hiding in a bush.
3. Player models are too small. It is so hard to see people in this game. If they made the player models bigger the game to me would be more fun

-The Juice

Game does not even touch MW2 (and MW2 is not that great compared to COD4 {GOAT})

it's ok but I cannot sit for long playing this game, like mentioned above.... the characters are way too small (Maos might be way too big)

Maybe ill change my mind when I get the PX21 headphones Ive been waiting for.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

2. Too much camoflauge. This promotes more camping and its almost like every time I die is because of somone hiding in a bush.
3. Player models are too small. It is so hard to see people in this game. If they made the player models bigger the game to me would be more fun

-The Juice
Why are you playing squad death and not rush? Rush is the best mode in the game

hate playing Rush as the Defenders with a stupid team. Last night nobody on my team would stay back to defend and it was just me running around trying to disarm the charges... We lost REAL fast.

-The Juice

1. As the north west said, rush is where it's at. Map size seems perfect. Have to agree with you on the number of maps though.
2. Use a headset/nose-isolating headphones/whatever, you'll hear them coming for sure. You can throw a nade to take out bushes + also destroy trees with c4/nades/shotuns/snipers/etc
3. ^^ Also change your audio settings to War Tapes, amplifies all sound effects
pimp.gif

Just my .02

I hate playing rush honestly. I seem to die tremendously in Rush, so I dont play it.

*edit*
I love Rush now

-The Juice

I hate playing rush honestly. I seem to die tremendously in Rush, so I dont play it.

*edit*
I love Rush now

-The Juice

Care to explain why haha?

^^Learned the maps, improved my sniping game. Now I love rush. I find this game more relaxing than MW2.

-The Juice

^^Learned the maps, improved my sniping game. Now I love rush. I find this game more relaxing than MW2.

-The Juice
hope you aren't the type to sit back on offense and snipe the entire time while other people are making a push to plant

I hate when I get put in a squad with those types

You can get it in way harder (||) than MW2...

Like i had the hardest 8 kill streak one time that I capped off with a tracer dart/ Carl Gustov combo on one of those attack choppers on Isla rush,  had my roommate like
eek.gif
eek.gif
behind me...

If you get a good squad MW aint %!* with this joint im sorry...

Originally Posted by the north west

-The Juice
hope you aren't the type to sit back on offense and snipe the entire time while other people are making a push to plant

You loco homes. IF you get a couple good snipers on your teams they can make sure the Defenders never diffuse the bomb.

Me and this random dude completely DOMINATED this one game on Valparaiso. I can't remember how many kills I had but ended the game with about 4500 points. I mix my classes up, one game I do sniper, one game I'll do LMGs, etc.

-The Juice

-The Juice

word. i hate that too. makes things way more difficult than they need to be.

-The Juice

You loco homes. IF you get a couple good snipers on your teams they can make sure the Defenders never diffuse the bomb.

Me and this random dude completely DOMINATED this one game on Valparaiso. I can't remember how many kills I had but ended the game with about 4500 points. I mix my classes up, one game I do sniper, one game I'll do LMGs, etc.

-The Juice
that is completely fine

I am talking bout the people who sit waaay back with their 12x scope shooting people who aren't even near the plant site

people are good in my book as long as you are doing something that helps accomplish the goal

Originally Posted by CasperJr

how do you switch guns and put stuff on them
nerd.gif

Go to the specific kits and slide your cursor over and then go up/down to change stuff. You might have to unlock a lot of stuff first though.

Squad Rush is out, isn't as amazing as I'd hoped. :/

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by CasperJr

how do you switch guns and put stuff on them
nerd.gif

Go to the specific kits and slide your cursor over and then go up/down to change stuff. You might have to unlock a lot of stuff first though.

Squad Rush is out, isn't as amazing as I'd hoped. :/
damn how they gone start you out with only 4 guns with nothing to attachment onto it
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

i picked up somebody gun last night and it was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.......then i died and it was back to 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Iron Sights are better on 90% of the guns to me anyway

Word. I need that explosive upgrade when I'm an engineer.

What kits are yall rockin right now? I usually roll with

Engineer
UMP 45
M9
Carl Gustavs or RPG against vehicles
Explosive Upgrades
Improved Demolitions (that what these two are called?)

And sometimes

Assault
M16 or AUG w/ 4x sight
M9
Smoke Grenades on Offense, Noob Tubes on Defense
Magnum Ammo

Back
Top Bottom