OFFICIAL BEATMAKING / PRODUCTION THREAD Vol. New NT

Eh, iono about any essentials. The ones I DL are good so far though, i'd say just look around at each one and see if you might need something to add to your plugins.

Please let me know what you think it is unmixed but I want to send it to some A&R's some people have told me its real good. 

Edit: Sy Ari Da Kid's A&R liked it now she is showing it to him and if he likes it he should be using it

Edit:: Mixed it 

Last edited:
Another new track from the crew, it's grind season
pimp.gif
-

Thats a pretty nice beat. not a  big fan of the rapper's voice tho.

Do we have a new up and coming rappers thread that parallels this? It would be nice to see some NT rappers and producers collab
Soundcloud.com/TawaineHall

My 1st project is there as well as a few tracks I've produced over the last year.

Working on the next project right now.

I peak my head into this thread hear and there ran across and followed a few of you on soundcloud. StewRat and Xavior Jordan.

Anyone else on Soundcloud?

I made these a while back, and finally uploaded them to youtube. i"m LOVING both of them, let me know what you think...

and this one too...

I must start posting some of my stuff, been self-taught for about 5 years now.

How long did it take for you to consider yourself "good"?

I'm not "good", but I have definitely learnt things that have overall shaped my sound.

granted it was not easy and still isn't, I learn new things with every beat I make.

EDIT

i've made use of my soundcloud, i made this last week.

Last edited:
Checking in. Finally back for the new year.

Planning on putting together a new rig in the coming 2-3 months, getting rid of everything and starting over.

First purchase I'm debating is my audio interface - what are you guys using and what has your experience been with it? I'm looking for something in the $500 & under range that records at 24/96. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Looking forward to see what everyone cooks up in 2014.

i mostly make loops on my MPC 2500.

i have been slacking, i sample off a turntable and i also own an EPS 16+, i mostly been using it to practice my keys.

i want to use the EPS as a controller for software synths, im buying an imac from apples site later tonight.

what interface's do you guys recommend? 

i just basically want to take my loops to the next level and actually produce full songs.

im thinking about purchasing logic too down the line.

copped FL studio last week. been watching tons of videos on how to use it and stuff. havin trouble learning scales chords etc. anyone got any good reading material etc?

copped FL studio last week. been watching tons of videos on how to use it and stuff. havin trouble learning scales chords etc. anyone got any good reading material etc?

most videos on YT have alot of good info, and I found that to be extremely helpful in learning the little things in FL

Back
Top Bottom