OFFICIAL BEATMAKING / PRODUCTION THREAD Vol. New NT

That's good, at least he learning.

I mess with the beat, just think the kick could be mixed a little better into the beat.

Last edited:
if anyone needs samples. loops, drums, or anything of that nature, im sitting on about 2 tb right now of stuff i might not even use, was thinking of setting up a FTP for #NT or doing some external loads if producers need

if anyone needs samples. loops, drums, or anything of that nature, im sitting on about 2 tb right now of stuff i might not even use, was thinking of setting up a FTP for #NT or doing some external loads if producers need
that would be dope. i cant remember what thread it was but i know someone posted a link to a treasure trove of kits are those links still working anyone know?

I was mesmerized by this

that would be dope. i cant remember what thread it was but i know someone posted a link to a treasure trove of kits are those links still working anyone know?

Enjoy :D http://www.reddit.com/r/drumkits

Yo HUSTLER, please do share some of those drum loops! I'm always looking. Could you email to aconover1 (at) gmail?

Waddup everybody juss joined NT after years of being a guest 

juss wanna say yall are DOPE! keep this tread going!

was gonna share my sondcloud but like I said I juss joined gotta get thru preliminary rules 
indifferent.gif

hey anybody got any advice to make this wait go by faster?

How long has everyone been making beats for. These past few months have been the most work I've put into it.

Progressively getting better but I'm my biggest critic and I don't want my beats to sound the same as everyone else.

I give all those who are dope their props because this stuff ain't easy!

How long has everyone been making beats for. These past few months have been the most work I've put into it.

Progressively getting better but I'm my biggest critic and I don't want my beats to sound the same as everyone else.

I started when I was 20 and I'm 23  now so 3 years for me.

I cant post my soundcloud cause the post has to be review

but maybe I can put it in my sig?? tryna findout how to do this

*edit

did it my soundcloud in the sig

Last edited:

Since prob 04 when I found garage band on a friend's family computer. Started making raps right away (they were awful).
Got to college in 07 and met dudes who were good at pirating, got Reason and Logic
Finally put this EP out with a friend in 2011 http://papacon.bandcamp.com/album/the-treehouse
Started working and time got scarcer, but managed to get this out in 2013. A little more abstract http://papacon.bandcamp.com/album/short-stories
Now trying to reload and make some grimey stuff for a new project, when I have free time.

Last edited:
I started with after seeing my homies do it a long time ago  but I wasn't good til 2010 

so I say 4 years in

Last edited:
Yo Has anyone ever been in a beat battle before??? not like the one yall were doin last year but one where u travel?

If you live in Texas H Town always has a Beat battle in the warehouse called SCBB(SpaceCityBeatBattle) dats really dope they always have industry Judges

I was in the 11th but lost first round
embarassed.gif
 but it was was Really fun and Badass exprience lol, I say Yall GOTS!! to try to get in one yall have talent 

Heres a clip I was in: 

Making music since like 2009 or early 2010. I didn't really get serious until one of my online friends was progressing faster than me(2011) . :lol:

I was mesmerized by this

Enjoy
happy.gif
http://www.reddit.com/r/drumkits

Yo HUSTLER, please do share some of those drum loops! I'm always looking. Could you email to aconover1 (at) gmail?
Repped for the Reddit. 
pimp.gif

And H TOWN HUSTLER I would also appreiciate those sounds

currensy im no enginner but you can try messing with gross beat or modulation might help

But I think its good as it is

currensy im no enginner but you can try messing with gross beat or modulation might help
But I think its good as it is

Any feedback is cool with me honestly. :lol: But thanks, I'm not the best at arranging music, it hard for me and I don't really understand why sometmes. I always have a fire loop but not always sure where to go from there often.

Thats usally my problem too, but most of the time whoever uses the my beats has an engineer that mixes for them

Yo Has anyone ever been in a beat battle before??? not like the one yall were doin last year but one where u travel?
If you live in Texas H Town always has a Beat battle in the warehouse called SCBB(SpaceCityBeatBattle) dats really dope they always have industry Judges
I was in the 11th but lost first round:wow:  but it was was Really fun and Badass exprience lol, I say Yall GOTS!! to try to get in one yall have talent 

Heres a clip I was in: 

damn thats dope fam. i swear im in that **** the next time it happens. i tried to get in last year but i was too late

Latest but an oldie my homie peeeezy chopped up the sample

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom